Extra Easy new to this

I don't know what's happen to me this week.... It's not just chocolate I'm craving, it's anything! I'm on week 4 and my appetite has shot through the roof, it's like a trigger, once I have one thing, I want something else, then something else, then som..... I'm sure you get my drift!

Managing to just stuff my face with free foods but boy I'm shifting some grub! Don't think there'll be any dramatic weight loss for me next Monday :(

SkinnyAngel have you started yet? I put it off for about 3mths before I actually took the plunge AND I started on a Monday! I like a Monday to start on because if you've been 'good' all week, you don't feel bad about treating yourself at the weekend...

sw dieter have you got over your choc cravings yet?

Hope everyone is doing good....

SGF

@font-face { font-family: "Times New Roman"; }@font-face { font-family: "Lucida Grande"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }table.MsoNormalTable { font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } [FONT=&quot]Hi, I’m not new… but need to get back on track! I signed up to my second 12 week course 2 week ago, and have skived group already (because I no I’ve gained). I need to get my head back in it, big style!! I’ve always done EE, because it does exactly what it says on the tin – its EASY! I want to lose a stone and a half.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lukasmummy – that’s a great link, a lot of wise words and eye openers![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’m in the zone ladies, hope you all are too. Good luck x[/FONT]

chocolate options are pretty good.... the 'normal' ones (not the indulgent) are either 1.5 or 2 syns, depending on the flavour.... also adding a couple of tablespoons of squirty cream ( 2 tbs = 0.5 syns) feels really naughty... But isn't :bliss:

Oo thanks i'll give that a try I had a little milky way the other day i've stuck to it the rest of the week but tomorrow i'm going for a works do so they'll be lots of wine and then a bbq hopefully I wont do that bad and be back on track sunday ready for monday wi x

Have you tried the double choc alpen light bars? You can have two as a hexb. Try and stick to small bars, like fudge or curly wurly. I also like to indulge in a few cubes of bournville for a really intense hit. Or a choc mini milk, for only 1.5 syns? Good luck x
The double choc Alpen Lights are my saving grace. I always save them for my evening treat and no syns as an =HEB yipeee:family2:

You must remember you have to eat otherwise you wont lose weight sw dieter! Your body will go into starvation mode, get those pots n pans going in the kitchen and cook up some lovely s w meals from the books,s w online, or the magazine!

Just been weighed and im now 13 stone lost a pound this week without any exercise going to try and do three 20minute workouts this week to hopefully get into the 12s next week :) x

Well done sw dieter! I also managed 1lb. Considering the amount of food I've consumed, only did 2 x 40min walks AND I've had a couple of glasses of wine every night so I'm quite happy with that.

I did a whole month of strict healthy eating, excercise and no booze earlier this year and lost 2lb :( which I was most disappointed with. This week for curiosities sake I'm going to cut down the social wines and see if it makes any difference..

Good luck for this week ladies! :)

Thankyou and well done to you! I found drinking wine made me put more weight on than eating badly swapped to vodka now x

Stock up on syn free snacks - FF yoghurts, fruit etc and don't beat yourself up about the little wobbles along the way. We're in this for the long run :)

Well I havent been very good sticking to the plan this week but I have been doing alot more exercise going for a three mile walk later so i'm hoping to sts at wi hows everyone else been coping

Confession time! ............... I've jumped ship. I've started going to Rosemary Conley 'slim and zumba' this week. I loved SW but I'm doing RC with a couple of friends so we can encourage each other and it'll make it a lot easier when we're round at each others houses having tea...

Missing my mixed grill on SW dreadfully! ;)

Good luck and keep up the weight losses

SGF

Back