New to this !!!

good luck xxx

I.ve not heard of that one but it sounds nice (the peppermint and choc) if we can have it i.ll try it! I.o about the same 5 stone... Not sure if i will do it all with LT or start back with sw when i.ve lost a stone or 3 least i can eat over Christmas. Hope your day 2 has gone ok... One more day for me then weigh in Thursday :) x x

The peppermint and choc is soooo nice.... i make it in a screw top platic tub.... leave it to bre for aces and then put in the fridge.... then its nice and cold.... i add a sweetner too..... your in the hardest bit hun.... the light headedness and tiredness.... it does pass i promise!!!! Give it anothere few days..... early nights are the key..... in a few days you'll suddenly have loads of energy!!! Its weird!!! Lol... Hang on in there....think of those skinny jeans.... thats skim xmas!!!

Good luck!!!! x

Well im on day 4 !!!
I have just sat down to have a flap jack and a drink and OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH mYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD they are disgusting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am not eating that !!!!!!.
Im still gagging and i only had one mouth full !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im still gagging !! have had to go brush my teeth !! God that was bad ! I have wrapped it back up for my OH to try when he gets back so that he can taste how bloody bad that is!! Surely no one likes them ???? They are vile

I know just thinking abut those flapjacks makes me hurl, i have all my shakes hot. I put coffee in both the vanilla and the chocolate ones. Having them hot if comforting as I sometimes feel cold and get the shivers

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3
week 4

My pharmacist said.... you may like them in a few weeks!!! Your pallet changes!!! Errrrrrr NO!!!! Ha!

Back