New to this

Janbo

I am new to this site and these kind of things ,lol. Never put anything on net before apart from Facebook. So I might be doin it al wrong. I have just ordered my slim/save hopefully get it Monday to get started anyone else starting Monday

Good luck hun drink plenty of water and stick with it - it will definitely be worthwhile x

There are some really good stickies on this forum. Stickies are threads which have been specially marked to keep them at the top of the forum as they are thought to be useful to many people. The is one for tips for newbies and another with pictures of the meals.

Good luck Janbo, this site is fab and the S&S meals/shakes are really good compared to all others. The first few days are tough but take each day as it comes and stick with short term goals like getting through Day 1. Drink lots of water and if you are struggling come on here to distract yourself and get some support. We are all on this journey together. xx

I am new to it also been on plan for 2 weeks now, don't know much but am willing to share. best of luck :D

I also agree about the water, I am drinking loads at least 4 litres a day and that has pretty much killed the week one headaches.

Hey hun, I'm new to S&S too, started today. Have done CD in the past so am familiar with VLCD and I have to say I am impressed wit the caramel shake I just had! Fingers crossed I am just as impressed with the other products!

Hi and Welcome to the forum.

I have been on and off Minis since I found it in the Summer of 2008 when I started Lighter Life.

It is a fab site for information (I googled a question and a Minis post popped up - that's how I found the site). The support can be very good.

I think that I am a "diet bore" and visiting Minis keeps me from being focused on the diet IRL. St least I hope it does.

One of the best bits of advice I was given early on was to play some games (a lot are found under Chit Chat) to boost your total posts do that you can ad an avatar, send private messages, add a ticker, etc. I have been accessing the site from the iPhone app, so I have not been leaving reputation or thanks lately - but I try to that as it is a way if letting people know that you appreciate their input.

Anyway, my S and S order should arrive today. I
am working on taking off the 1.5 to 2 stone of regain. My goal weight is between 9 and 10 stones. 10,5 is a BMI of 25 but a jeans size too big. 9 stones feels great and clothes fit fab but I have a thin face and look I'll. So I want to maintain around a BMI of 22.5. 9,7.

I am using the products along with extra vitamins and healthy calories to keep my daily intake at about 1,000. I have a broken wrist (from an ice skating fall on Friday the 13th) so a VLCD us not recommended. Also. I do not want to risk lowering my metabolism and am trying to learn how to manage my food and fitness even ad I am talking the weight back off.

Good luck!!!

Thanks everyone, started it today had a strawberry shake for breakfast and it was lovely and had a summer fruits for tea which wasn't that nice ,I skipped dinner did,nt have time . So I have 1 more shake to go but downside is not drank any extra water but hopefully do better to Moro .

Thanks everyone, started it today had a strawberry shake for breakfast and it was lovely and had a summer fruits for tea which wasn't that nice ,I skipped dinner did,nt have time . So I have 1 more shake to go but downside is not drank any extra water but hopefully do better to Moro .

Are you having a protein meal too? You should have either 4 S&S products (but only 1 bar) or 3 and a protein meal. If you look at Frequently Asked Questions - it really helps x

Try to drink the water too - I'm on Day 3 and have drunk loads of water - touch wood so far I've felt ok and not had headaches :)

Back