New to this

Tru

Hi
I started WW this time this week without anyone knowing. I borrowed a friends folder from work and read cover to cover. I have just bought myself a set from ebay. Just to let you all know I am not a tight git but I am absolutely skint at the moment so thought I would do this myself. I must say that this forum is absolutely brilliant. I have used the tips and recipes that everyone has suggested. I need to lose 4 stone!!!! :eek: Right then. Off I go and weigh myself..................... OMG I can;t beleive it I have lost 5lbs. :happy096: I am so chuffed with myself.
Anyone with any hints or tips would be gratefully received.

x

hey Tru, well done on your first 5lbs off, thats fantastic :) i started around your weight and want to be around the same goal weight too :)

good luck with your second week and keep popping in here to let us know how you do :) xxx

Hi Tru

Congrats on the 5lb loss - that's brilliant.

Best tip I can give is, if you start to struggle post your menus on here - it really helps stay on track. Oh and check the latest discovery's sticky - great for different food ideas!

Good luckf or this week.

Twigs
xx

just wanted to say hi and congratulate you on your great start. Lots of people do it on their own (except you're not on your own on here!!)so dont worry about that.
HAve no speciic tips except amybe plan ahead as much as possible. anything you need or want to know just yell!!

Hey Tru welcome to WW, no real tips, just cant emphasis drinking water and track what you have eaten

Best of luck and keep posting!!

I have just started too, after a month on Lipotrim.
I don't have any ww tips but my tip for staving off hunger is water water water!
It seriously does work and has improved my skin too. Also - I have noticed a massive improvement on my cellulite-ridden bum too!!
x

Welcome Tru and many congrats on your 5lbs last week. You carry on like that and you will be at goal in no time at all.

Make sure you keep a tracker so that you can look back to good weeks and get some inspiration.

Rosie x

Wow 5Ibs is fab congrats, Good luck with your WW journey xx

Thanks to you all for replying. Its great to know there are people in the same shoes as me. I have just come home from work feeling really poorly so haven't had anything today. I have some stabbing pains in my tummy. I don't feel like anything to eat. Will this cause probs with the diet?

well done tru lm a newbie also delighted for you keep up the good work:D

Back