New to up and down

Are you weighing this morning? Hey sticking to an ID week is a feat in itself particulary when the kids are on half term so pat yourself on the back, you can get back to it Mon, this diet is so easily fixed, good luck if it is your weigh in x

I weigh every morning just dont admit to it or pay much attention!!! My official weigh day is a Sunday. But totm is due Monday so I'm not holding my breath. This week I gained 0.8lb then lost 1lb. I have lots of days where I seem to sts then I go up a little bit before losing that and a little bit more. And that's why I weigh daily - it helps me to understand my weight patterns and if im up on official weigh day then I can usually work out why.

gentoo/aptenny

Ah I see ;)

Glad to hear you all better. Enjoy the Ab Glide. Sounds like loads of fun. I will google and see what its all about as I need to start doing something. Have a lovely day tomorrow

Linda x

Hope you're ok and have a good day!!!

Ruth
X

gentoo said:
I weigh every morning just dont admit to it or pay much attention!!! My official weigh day is a Sunday. But totm is due Monday so I'm not holding my breath. This week I gained 0.8lb then lost 1lb. I have lots of days where I seem to sts then I go up a little bit before losing that and a little bit more. And that's why I weigh daily - it helps me to understand my weight patterns and if im up on official weigh day then I can usually work out why.

gentoo/aptenny

I pretty much weigh every day when I go on the wii - they match the scales at the SW club I was going to but like you I don't really take much notice but find it helps me to know what is going on with my body.

Hope you are having a good day x

I pretty much weigh every day when I go on the wii - they match the scales at the SW club I was going to but like you I don't really take much notice but find it helps me to know what is going on with my body.

Hope you are having a good day x

I dont weigh everyday (too scared), but I'm beginning to think I should, just for interest sake, to see how my weight fluctuates between UD's and DD's.

I weigh everyday it seems to help me stay in control of my weight

I've upped my DD calories to get myself restarted. (only to the 500). Should be 325. So therefore I've succeeded with a DD today, UD tomorrow and back into sequence on Monday (when it's much easier to do 325).
Ab glide is great - although I feel it more in my back and arms at the moment as my abs are none existent. I've done three lots of 3minutes - averaging a 100 crunches a time. Not bad!!!
Thumping headache (probably due to totm being due). Keep downing the green tea but it's not going :(. So I've had a chunk of dark chocolate and that seems to be dulling it!
Shopping tomorrow morning, once grubby gets up - night shift again - thinking of some nice things to have!
Anyway - going to spend another hour planning some lessons for next week and rewriting another policy (we are into the ofsted window, and we become an academy in September) the paperwork is ridiculous!!! Then off to bed to try and sleep my headache off.
Weigh-in tomorrow morning - but after a bad week it looks like I might be 1lb UP! Oops...

gentoo/aptenny

gentoo said:
I've upped my DD calories to get myself restarted. (only to the 500). Should be 325. So therefore I've succeeded with a DD today, UD tomorrow and back into sequence on Monday (when it's much easier to do 325).
Ab glide is great - although I feel it more in my back and arms at the moment as my abs are none existent. I've done three lots of 3minutes - averaging a 100 crunches a time. Not bad!!!
Thumping headache (probably due to totm being due). Keep downing the green tea but it's not going :(. So I've had a chunk of dark chocolate and that seems to be dulling it!
Shopping tomorrow morning, once grubby gets up - night shift again - thinking of some nice things to have!
Anyway - going to spend another hour planning some lessons for next week and rewriting another policy (we are into the ofsted window, and we become an academy in September) the paperwork is ridiculous!!! Then off to bed to try and sleep my headache off.
Weigh-in tomorrow morning - but after a bad week it looks like I might be 1lb UP! Oops...

gentoo/aptenny

Hope your headache eases soon :)

Well done on the crunches and getting yourself back into a routine :)

Hope your paperwork isn't too tedious!

Ruth
X

I'm trying for an up day today. I've have breakfast and lunch (a delightful mix of BBQ and chilli quorn, with a roast potato, peas, baby carrots, tomatoes, lettuce) and pudding (meringue shells, strawberries, G&B chocolate ice cream and whipped cream)
And guess what - it's only 500 calories - really struggling up think what to eat to up them without resorting to carbs and naughty foods!!!

gentoo/aptenny

gentoo said:
I'm trying for an up day today. I've have breakfast and lunch (a delightful mix of BBQ and chilli quorn, with a roast potato, peas, baby carrots, tomatoes, lettuce) and pudding (meringue shells, strawberries, G&B chocolate ice cream and whipped cream)
And guess what - it's only 500 calories - really struggling up think what to eat to up them without resorting to carbs and naughty foods!!!

gentoo/aptenny

That all sounds lovely!!!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Morning how are you finding this week?

A much better week so far. Despite a very heavy totm. Thank you

Non scale victory tonight - I've been selected for the prospectus photo shoot on Friday and had to find something more appropriate to wear than my usual trousers, Loose blouse and baggy cardigan.

I've fished out a dress (size 12) that I haven't managed to get into for 4 years and even then it was with some serious tummy tucking knickers, a crowbar and a corset. Tonight........... She slipped on like a silk stocking, showed curves in the right places and ( ok, I had to suck the belly in for a sideways view, but otherwise) made me look pretty damn good for once!!!!! In fact - she was a little bit loose around the top and ive had to fish the jacket out too and a scarf. The sts/gain must be body fat shifting and the shape toning up. I must measure this weekend rather than let my "weight" dictate all the success. (and even better - that was with my bloated totm tum)

gentoo/aptenny

Good result for you. It's funny how the weight must move about our bodies
X

Oh thats fantastic, so pleased for you, thats what its all about, how you look and feel its not all about the scales, so pleased for you,
Have a good day x

I would like to announce that getting on the scales this morning I have had a loss. Since 28th April, and including two weeks where I lost nothing (in fact I gained at one point) I have now lost a grand total of .......... 14lb (or one whole stone). It's an up day and boy am I celebrating!
(inch loss measurements to follow when I've located the tape measure!)

gentoo/aptenny

gentoo said:
I would like to announce that getting on the scales this morning I have had a loss. Since 28th April, and including two weeks where I lost nothing (in fact I gained at one point) I have now lost a grand total of .......... 14lb (or one whole stone). It's an up day and boy am I celebrating!
(inch loss measurements to follow when I've located the tape measure!)

gentoo/aptenny

Well done you that's fab!!!

Ruth
X

Back