New to weight watchers

Sorry I've not posted yet.

I went to group last night Nd loved it I bought the starter pack and stuff. The set up was a little old fashioned no one really greeted us I was like oh great but it seemed nice enough.

I thought great home and bath to read all my books. Got home to find out my boyfriend has been accidentally kicked at football so I took him up a and e. 5 hours last he came out with crutches and a cast Upto his hip!!! Broke his leg didn't he....

Atleast I had a long time to read the books!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I've not posted yet.

I went to group last night Nd loved it I bought the starter pack and stuff. The set up was a little old fashioned no one really greeted us I was like oh great but it seemed nice enough.

I thought great home and bath to read all my books. Got home to find out my boyfriend has been accidentally kicked at football so I took him up a and e. 5 hours last he came out with crutches and a cast Upto his hip!!! Broke his leg didn't he....

Atleast I had a long time to read the books!!!!!!!!!

Oh no your poor bf! Least you'll earn plenty of AP running around after him!!! How did u find the books? Very comprehensive aren't they.x

Quick question on the eating out book I'm looking at harvester early bird section I'm ordering the gammon pointed at 12 points. Is that already included the chips or shall I add on another 7 on top??? X

Quick question on the eating out book I'm looking at harvester early bird section I'm ordering the gammon pointed at 12 points. Is that already included the chips or shall I add on another 7 on top??? X

I think Harvester is one where u have to add the things separately as the menu is laid out like that, Places like Wetherspoons it would be on the Menu as Gammon and Chips so would be in the Eat Out Guide the same, does that make sense?x

Yeah I guessed that but the early bird section isn't laid out like that so that's why I got confused but thanks :)

Ive lost nearly 2 stone in 9wks, it is brilliant, ive only ever done slimming world, so first time on weight watchers, couldn't be happier :)

Yeah I guessed that but the early bird section isn't laid out like that so that's why I got confused but thanks :)

i just checked the Harvester Website and with Pineapple it's 690cals and with Egg it's 720cals. Working on the 40cals is 1pp both would be 18pp approx including either the egg or pineapple, steak, seasoned fries, peas and tomato. Hope this helps.x

Ive lost nearly 2 stone in 9wks, it is brilliant, ive only ever done slimming world, so first time on weight watchers, couldn't be happier :)

Well done.
You've had a similar result to me.
I'm loving how easy it is to do and to stick to.

Back