new to weight wtchers need a buddy or just a kick up the bum!

Vickymill85

hi there ive just rejoined ww , i did it before a few years ago lost three stone but have since out at least half of that back on , silly i know but i relaxed way too much! i now want to lose two stone to get back in my size 8 jeans etc , i have a wedding to go to in july and hoping thsi will spur me on ! i dont get much time to do much exercise i walk to school etc with my boys but its only bout A twenty minute walk, also they both walk mega slow lol! i have bought hannah watermans dvd off ebay so am gonna start doing this either before work if i can fit it in or in the evenings! any advice would be great i have 26 pp a day to spend and at the mo i think im not eating right atuff as feel pretty hungry! if anyone wants to buddy up wuld be good too my weigh in is on a friday i am just doing it from home tho =] xxxx

keep coming on here, this always spurs me on, or weight watchers community forum on their website. :) good luck x

Welcome! Definitely keep on posting here, I get a lot of support from this website. We're all in it together!

Yes... this place is definitely a motivator.
I've signed up to a few weight loss and exercise tracking challenges and it keeps me going knowing that I'll be telling others of my losses (or gains if it came to it :eek:) then I'm more likely to try for that loss.
With you 26pp... to fill yourself up, use lots of 0 point foods to bulk up.
Lots of fruit and veg.
You can have the white of one medium sized egg (I usually have mine boiled and give the yolk to my mum) every day for 0pp.
Laughing Cow Extra Light triangles and 0pp for 1 and 1pp for 2.

Something I also enjoy eating is banana ice cream.
Freeze some chopped up bananas, take them out, blitz them and stick them back in the freezer.
Nothing else to it and 0pp.

And if you need to, use some weeklies or activity points if you're really that hungry.

As for the limited exercise - you say you walk the boys to school... could you wear your trainers to take them and once you've dropped them off, go for a jog/run home? Not much, but you'd be burning a few more calories by putting in extra effort?
Or do you have a bike?! Walk your bike with them to school, and the time it usually takes to walk home, take that time to bike home, but stick in a few extra metres/miles or so... take a bit of a detour home?

And at weekends, do you have a partner, a relative, a friend that can take the kids whilst you exercise? Or take the kids out with you. Play a bit of football, go on the swings in the park, fly kites, bikes rides. They don't sound much, but just a little bit of movement can really help and you don't have to go out of your way to put extra in.

Also, something I like recommending to people, as I really enjoy it, and it's great for kids, is geocaching.
It's a hi-tech treasure hunt.
People hide tupperware boxes, post the coordinates on the geocaching website and other people go out and find them, sign their name on the log and replace it where they found it.
They're hidden all over the country and all over the world and I guarantee there's some in your area.

Sorry for the ramble, but if feel free to message me if you want to chat, want some help, want to rant.
I'd be happy to buddy with you =)

Back