New to WW after Large Loss

Mandee

Hi Everyone

I'm new to Weight Watchers having just finished the Lighterlife program.

I lost 99lbs in just 5 short months and went on holiday back to the USA (where I am from) and got to show off my new figure to my family. It was fab and I felt so great.

We have been home for a while and I have been sticking to healthy eating generally but have drastically cut back on my time at the gym (I was going 6 days a week religiously) and have begun allowing myself a few too many treats. I have also re-introduced some naughty foods that I need to cut back out so I can get that amazing healthy feeling back again!

I love the support of message boards...seeing all the tips you guys have for getting going on the WW plan is very motivating. I am sticking to Points this week but would welcome any advice about Core as well.

Congrats on your losses so far and I look foward to getting to know you all!

Hi there and a big welcome!

I lost 6 stones by calorie counting and exercising and a further 3 stones on CD. I have maintained the 9st loss for nearly 9 years now.

I haven't yet reached goal (!) I'm doing veggie Atkins now to shift a bit of regain. I have around 2 stones still to lose, but I feel 'normal' at size 14.

The joy of losing a lot of weight and keeping it off is indescribable. Well done! It's a never ending battle but the results are worth the struggle.

well done on your weight loss till now,good luck with ww diet.

Wow thats an amazing weight loss in such a short space of time, well done!!

Welcome to WW i'm sure you will do fab :). x

wow congrats on such a big loss, WW is great if ou stick at it, and you will learn quickly what foods are worth the fat content x

Back