New to WW after Large Loss

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Mandee, 19 August 2008.

1. Mandee

Mandee Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone

I'm new to Weight Watchers having just finished the Lighterlife program.

I lost 99lbs in just 5 short months and went on holiday back to the USA (where I am from) and got to show off my new figure to my family. It was fab and I felt so great.

We have been home for a while and I have been sticking to healthy eating generally but have drastically cut back on my time at the gym (I was going 6 days a week religiously) and have begun allowing myself a few too many treats. I have also re-introduced some naughty foods that I need to cut back out so I can get that amazing healthy feeling back again!

I love the support of message boards...seeing all the tips you guys have for getting going on the WW plan is very motivating. I am sticking to Points this week but would welcome any advice about Core as well.

Congrats on your losses so far and I look foward to getting to know you all!
  2. girlygirl

girlygirl Well-Known Member

Hi there and a big welcome!

I lost 6 stones by calorie counting and exercising and a further 3 stones on CD. I have maintained the 9st loss for nearly 9 years now.

I haven't yet reached goal (!) I'm doing veggie Atkins now to shift a bit of regain. I have around 2 stones still to lose, but I feel 'normal' at size 14.

The joy of losing a lot of weight and keeping it off is indescribable. Well done! It's a never ending battle but the results are worth the struggle.
  3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

well done on your weight loss till now,good luck with ww diet.
  4. ames

ames Well-Known Member

Wow thats an amazing weight loss in such a short space of time, well done!!

Welcome to WW i'm sure you will do fab :). x
  5. largelesley

largelesley Well-Known Member

what a fab loss i usually stik to points on ww because theres a bit more freedom and i like to try and control portion sizes dosent always work like that tho good luk xx
  6. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

7. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer turned Weight Watcher!!!

wow congrats on such a big loss, WW is great if ou stick at it, and you will learn quickly what foods are worth the fat content x