New to WW....Hello!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by EmmaLouise81, 7 April 2009 Social URL.

1. EmmaLouise81

EmmaLouise81 Full Member

Hi!

I thought I would pop in and say hello to you guys.

Last June I started teh cambridge diet and went from 21.7 stone to 13.2.....unfortunately in February I started feeling very ill and found out my iron level was very low.

I came off CD then went on it, off, on etc etc etc

Just tried to restart it but felt so very ill, I guess my body has had enough.

I was never someone who sat with lots of junk food or ate all day. My weight has been a problem ALL my 27 years and with having M.E my activity levels are not high.

Unfortunately I dislike a lot of food but do like things like Pasta and potatoes, fine if you are burning it off but I was not.

Recently I have developed a very unhealthy attitude to food, scared of it and then would eat something and well, try and get rid of it if you get my drift!

When I weighed myself recently I was in the 14 stones...apparently weight gain is to be expected if you come off CD completely.

Beating myself up about it all, but something clicked tonight...which is why I am still up. I am a size 14/16 from a size 26/28 and yet I am still moaning! I need to appreciate what I have now and get on with it.

So WW seems the best option, I can eat with my friends and family while losing weight.

Feel this is right for me now so I hope to 'see' you all around!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    well done on your amazing loss on CD, thats great :) where do you want to get to? do you know? Either way, WW is a great way to slowly finish your amazing work and let your body catch up with your weight loss :)

good luck with it! xxx

4. ugg

ugg Needs a kick

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Congrats on the fantastic weight loss so far, Good luck with WW. I love it, you feel normal on WW as no food is a sin. Keep posting it helps xx

5. EmmaLouise81

EmmaLouise81 Full Member

Thank you guys, well at the top of my height/weight healthy range I should be 11 stone something. At the moment I am medium/large 14 and I would be so happy to be a 12.

I keep putting off buying new clothes but I have decided I have done well to get this far and I am off out tomorrow with money to burn.

Already feeling so much better on WW!

6. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Well done on your loss so far. You will find a lot of support here

M

7. smilerjen

smilerjen Has the power of the horn

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck with your journey! Youve done soo well and its going to get even better! You can do it!!

8. Gabrielle27

Gabrielle27 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    WW
    hi there
    u have done so fab so far - im sure you will continue to see results with ww - its my fave diet by far - i used to always do atkins - then give up gain the weight back etc etc .. but this is something i can see myself sticking with. i will have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow so i am very new here too!!

everyone is so friendly and supportive and encouraging - it helps so much to chat to everyone - its a brilliant bunch of people more than happy to help and give great advice - so stick around!!

good luck on your first week - its so good to know that you can eat whatever you like with your points -and the points counting gets easier each day - u get to soon see what you get more value for your points - i have not found myself hungry at all either! i love ww!!

hope you have a succesful first week and keep us updated with how your doing/feeling etc xxx

9. mrsm2007

mrsm2007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.79%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers now slimming world!
    hello and welcome,
    im suzanne and have been doing WW since january after having my son back in november :)

i think you'll like WW, nothing is banned so you never really have to deprive yourself!

good luck with this last little bit of your journey :)

suz x

10. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Emma Louise, and welcome to WW

I really admire that you could stick with a vlcd for 8months. That's amazing and shows that if you can do that, WW will be a total breeze.

Well done on your loss so far.
    Rosie x

11. calorie crusader

calorie crusader Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.34%)
    Diet:
    Currently following weight watchers
    Hi

Good luck with the journey ahead with ww. It really is an exciting and rewarding journey! Hope you enjoy your spending spree (jealous!!) x

12. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hiya Emmalouise!!!:p

Spotted ya!!:D Welcome to the WW boards. As said before loads of advice and support on here!!

Keep your chin up chuck;) you're an inspiration!!:)

Hear from you soon!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.