New to WW....Hello!!

EmmaLouise81

Hi!

I thought I would pop in and say hello to you guys.

Last June I started teh cambridge diet and went from 21.7 stone to 13.2.....unfortunately in February I started feeling very ill and found out my iron level was very low.

I came off CD then went on it, off, on etc etc etc

Just tried to restart it but felt so very ill, I guess my body has had enough.

I was never someone who sat with lots of junk food or ate all day. My weight has been a problem ALL my 27 years and with having M.E my activity levels are not high.

Unfortunately I dislike a lot of food but do like things like Pasta and potatoes, fine if you are burning it off but I was not.

Recently I have developed a very unhealthy attitude to food, scared of it and then would eat something and well, try and get rid of it if you get my drift!

When I weighed myself recently I was in the 14 stones...apparently weight gain is to be expected if you come off CD completely.

Beating myself up about it all, but something clicked tonight...which is why I am still up. I am a size 14/16 from a size 26/28 and yet I am still moaning! I need to appreciate what I have now and get on with it.

So WW seems the best option, I can eat with my friends and family while losing weight.

Feel this is right for me now so I hope to 'see' you all around!

well done on your amazing loss on CD, thats great :) where do you want to get to? do you know? Either way, WW is a great way to slowly finish your amazing work and let your body catch up with your weight loss :)

good luck with it! xxx

Congrats on the fantastic weight loss so far, Good luck with WW. I love it, you feel normal on WW as no food is a sin. Keep posting it helps xx

Thank you guys, well at the top of my height/weight healthy range I should be 11 stone something. At the moment I am medium/large 14 and I would be so happy to be a 12.

I keep putting off buying new clothes but I have decided I have done well to get this far and I am off out tomorrow with money to burn.

Already feeling so much better on WW!

Good luck with your journey! Youve done soo well and its going to get even better! You can do it!!

hi there
u have done so fab so far - im sure you will continue to see results with ww - its my fave diet by far - i used to always do atkins - then give up gain the weight back etc etc .. but this is something i can see myself sticking with. i will have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow so i am very new here too!!

everyone is so friendly and supportive and encouraging - it helps so much to chat to everyone - its a brilliant bunch of people more than happy to help and give great advice - so stick around!!

good luck on your first week - its so good to know that you can eat whatever you like with your points -and the points counting gets easier each day - u get to soon see what you get more value for your points - i have not found myself hungry at all either! i love ww!!

hope you have a succesful first week and keep us updated with how your doing/feeling etc xxx

hello and welcome,
im suzanne and have been doing WW since january after having my son back in november :)

i think you'll like WW, nothing is banned so you never really have to deprive yourself!

good luck with this last little bit of your journey :)

suz x

Hi Emma Louise, and welcome to WW

I really admire that you could stick with a vlcd for 8months. That's amazing and shows that if you can do that, WW will be a total breeze.

Well done on your loss so far.
Rosie x

Hi

Good luck with the journey ahead with ww. It really is an exciting and rewarding journey! Hope you enjoy your spending spree (jealous!!) x

Hiya Emmalouise!!!:p

Spotted ya!!:D Welcome to the WW boards. As said before loads of advice and support on here!!

Keep your chin up chuck;) you're an inspiration!!:)

Hear from you soon!!

Back