new to ww- hi all!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by colly strings, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    just joined online- i don't really fancy the classes in honesty but i'm liking this points malarkey, i've filled in my day's food and still have 14 points to "spend"! fantastic!

i have a lot of weight to lose :( :break_diet: but determined to do it and hoping this will keep me on the right track.

so yes, hi all! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cupovtay

cupovtay Fridge Dodging

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya hun and welcome. Your about the same as me. I have a lot of weight to lose too and I think WW is definatly going to be the way for me to do it. I love the plan and although I have days where I struggle to stick to my points, I do enjoy my food more. This forum is def the best place for help advice and support. Hope you had a good day x

4. vicki_ww

vicki_ww Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.93%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hello you, im doing it online too, i only use the points tracker as i dont find the articles, community boards very good, i prefer minimins but the tracker database is fabby!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.