New to WW Pro Points!! Help needed!!!!

Missa!!!

Silver Member
Hi all :D

Its been a long time since I have been on this forum. I used to be on the WW Discover plan but stopped it...God knows why as it was actually working
:sigh:!! Now after having a baby I need to lose weight. I tried slimming world which did nothing for me so now I am going to try the Pro Points plan. I am looking for some buddies who are new to this or anyone experienced who can help me with it. I am going at it alone so will definately need some help.

Hi there good luck on your journey, I'm on my second week of doing pro points and I'm also doing it at home on my own, if there is anything I can help you with just let me know xx

Thanks nessa123!!
How's it going so far??

Missa!!! said:
Thanks nessa123!!
How's it going so far??

Well I lost 10lb my first week so must be doing something right!! I do have a very very long way to go though. Xx

Wow that's fantastic, well done!! Well I need to be serious about losing weight now. I am hopefully going on holiday with my family in August so I better get a losing. I am going to start tomorrow. All I can do is try!! :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey and let me know how much you lose this week!!

Missa!!! said:
Wow that's fantastic, well done!! Well I need to be serious about losing weight now. I am hopefully going on holiday with my family in August so I better get a losing. I am going to start tomorrow. All I can do is try!! :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey and let me know how much you lose this week!!

Thankyou good luck on your journey too cant wait to hear how you get on. My best advice is to drink plenty of water, I try and drink 2 litres a day xx

Missa!!! said:

Its been a long time since I have been on this forum. I used to be on the WW Discover plan but stopped it...God knows why as it was actually working :sigh:!! Now after having a baby I need to lose weight. I tried slimming world which did nothing for me so now I am going to try the Pro Points plan. I am looking for some buddies who are new to this or anyone experienced who can help me with it. I am going at it alone so will definately need some help.

Good luck on your WW journey.I am on my 12th week and am so glad I did it,i have lost just under 22lbs and have just under 2 stone to go,I am also doing it at home and find this site a life saver :0)

Good luck on your WW journey.I am on my 12th week and am so glad I did it,i have lost just under 22lbs and have just under 2 stone to go,I am also doing it at home and find this site a life saver :0)

Wow well done, that's amazing. I have officially started the diet today but I really need to get motivated though :(

Missa!!! said:
Wow well done, that's amazing. I have officially started the diet today but I really need to get motivated though :(

Yup motivation is the key! Maybe try some mini goals to start you off?

I joined a class on Wednesday so next week will be my first weigh in. I've lost some weight through a variation of different diets (slimming world and low carb) but wanted to try WW.

I'm finding it quite confusing at the moment but sure I will get the hang of it eventually!

How has it been for you so far?

Hi all, I was at w/w 2yrs ago and have put on stone n half and not to sure of this pro points at moment but I know I will get there through out time,I dont it before I can hopefully try again lol but will power is my problem but now with the good weather I have decided to try again.so here goes,gl 2us all on our journey ahead.

Hi,sorry not been on for a couple of days,how are you getting on? In enjoying it,did gain half a pound this week but totm and had upped my exercise so put it down to that!

Hi started yesterday. I have the ww app which I am loving!
Good luck. Try doing an online diary it helps. Xx

Yea I do a diary,started it on week 8 as it was recommended to me by a couple of people.Thats good you have the WW app.Hope you have a good first week :0)

Its been a long time since I have been on this forum. I used to be on the WW Discover plan but stopped it...God knows why as it was actually working
:sigh:!! Now after having a baby I need to lose weight. I tried slimming world which did nothing for me so now I am going to try the Pro Points plan. I am looking for some buddies who are new to this or anyone experienced who can help me with it. I am going at it alone so will definately need some help.

Hi Missa! Good luck with your journey, I'm on my 6th week of pro-points, I'm not an expert, but I'll give you any help I can, just let me know.

Hi Missa! Good luck with your journey, I'm on my 6th week of pro-points, I'm not an expert, but I'll give you any help I can, just let me know.

Thank you!!

Well, the diet went out the window lol. I am soooo weak right now, I can't stop eating. Definately need to start this tomorrow. I am getting fed up now :(

Damn you ww blueberry slices lol!!

Missa!!! said:
Damn you ww blueberry slices lol!!

So don't buy them. I always approached WW with the attitude that I can eat anything as long as it is within my points. Problem with that is I often couldn't stop at the one bag of crisps that would be fine and binged, going over my points.

This time round I've changed that attitude. I now only eat things that I know won't make me binge. In 36 days I have had no cheese, crisps, sweet things, or white flour. Have eaten 3 meals a day with no snacks - snacks lead to binges for me. I've lost 15lbs in 4 weeks. WW for me is about portion control and healthy choices at meals. I also don't stay for meetings (I know that's not the recommended way) because in my experience they are jut about trying to cheat the system and squeeze as much as you can out of your points.

I know my views may not be popular but in all of my previous attempts at WW I'd have been making posts just like yours and 4 weeks in I'd have had hardly any weight loss.

Back