New to WW & would like a buddy

Hey everyone,

I'm new to WW and I'm so excited
:sign0144: I've been allocated 53 points and for the first couple weeks will be planning to use ready meals alongside my regular meals. My first goal is to loose 10% of my body weight, and altogether I have about 5 - 6 stones to loose.

I will be following from home as I've done the whole meetings thing with slimming world and I'm fed up wit that LOL. I would like to have a buddy to keep each other motivated and on track, my first day will be tomorrow from brekkie.

How does the pro points work? Do I have to use all my points to loose weight or can I use less than the points I have been given? Any advice for a newbie?
I'm also a breastfeeding mummy
:family2: so will be adding milk to keep up my calcium.

Look forward to hearing and joining challenges with you Xxxxxx

Hiya,

Brilliant would love to buddy up, we eat out alot too so that book would defo come in handy.

I'm still quite confused about the points and how I use them, but will pick up a mag and take it from there!

Keep in touch hun Xxxxxx

Good Luck to you too Xxx

you need to use all of your daily points hun, the weeklies you can leave if you want to. i follow WW from home too but got the books etc i need from a meeting first. You can buy em from the weight watchers site as well though.

Good luck and keep us updated :)

Hi Girls,Well today hasnt been bad apart from the fact I just wanna eat everything lol. Im still confused about my points etc etc but I will slowly get round to it I guess. How do I get to a class if I am doing from home?So today I had;brekkie; 4 slices of WW white danish bread 5PP 15g of WW Jam 1PP or 2 PP (cant remember) Banana 0PP WW yogurt 1PPLunch; left overs from yesterday roughly around 30PP Apple WW lemon drizzle cake slice x2 4PPDinner; Rice and chicken food from mummys house from her roughly 25PP.So even tho I started today, I had to finish what I had but tomorrow is really my actual start date hehehehehehe.Heres my plan for tomorrow;Brekkie; 4 slices of WW white bread 5PP 15g WW Jam 1PP Yogurt 1PP Fruit 0PPLunch; WW Chicken soup 2PP if not filled then might have 2 tins ;) 2 slices of WW bread 3PP WW cake slice 2PP Fruit 0PPDinner; boiled potatoes 4PP Chicken breast 4PP Veg 0PP Gravy 2PP Cake slice 2PP Fruit 0PPSo thats either 26PP or 28PP for the whole day tomorrow, Ive been given 53PP plus Im nursing. Do I need to eat more? Or is this sufficient and enough to loose weight? Any ideas on how I can add in extra PP in my day lol.Thanks Chickas ;)

Hi Girls,Well today hasnt been bad apart from the fact I just wanna eat everything lol. Im still confused about my points etc etc but I will slowly get round to it I guess. How do I get to a class if I am doing from home?So today I had;brekkie; 4 slices of WW white danish bread 5PP 15g of WW Jam 1PP or 2 PP (cant remember) Banana 0PP WW yogurt 1PPLunch; left overs from yesterday roughly around 30PP Apple WW lemon drizzle cake slice x2 4PPDinner; Rice and chicken food from mummys house from her roughly 25PP.So even tho I started today, I had to finish what I had but tomorrow is really my actual start date hehehehehehe.Heres my plan for tomorrow;Brekkie; 4 slices of WW white bread 5PP 15g WW Jam 1PP Yogurt 1PP Fruit 0PPLunch; WW Chicken soup 2PP if not filled then might have 2 tins ;) 2 slices of WW bread 3PP WW cake slice 2PP Fruit 0PPDinner; boiled potatoes 4PP Chicken breast 4PP Veg 0PP Gravy 2PP Cake slice 2PP Fruit 0PPSo thats either 26PP or 28PP for the whole day tomorrow, Ive been given 53PP plus Im nursing. Do I need to eat more? Or is this sufficient and enough to loose weight?Any Ideas on how I can add extra PP?Thanks Chickas :)

Lucky u - wish i was looking 4 ways 2 eat more points! Hehe.
Maybe if u dont feel like eating more u could do it by for example instead of eating weight watchers bread have thick slice bread which will be more points per slice.
I think u r supposed 2 eat all of your daily pro points - esp if u r nursing - you must need more or they wouldnt add them on.
Congratulations on your new baby by the way!! :) xx

Oh have just seen that u have said that u want 2 eat everything!! I am the same - when i am supposed 2 b eating less i just cant get food off my mind! Grrr! Lol xx

Hiya hun,

Im doing good, around lunch time yesterday I was really hungry and got shaky but I stuck it through and ate fruit drank water. I used all my PP points which felt good. Ive also started a exercise dvd P90X, wowza that kicked my butt like never before lol. I woke this morning shaking from the workout, I missed brekkie due to hearing bad news this morning.

I had a chicken and broccoli pie 10PP, some water and fruit again. I dont have any appetite today.

I sure hope I loose some weight this week although it doesnt feel like it
x-(

How u getting on?

Back