New to WW

lc3490

So im joining WW some time next week! and for the last while I've been thinking what plan is best points? or core!... just wondering if any1 can help me out I've tried points before but it didn't help too much but only thing with core is you don't have a set amount to eat!? i have a good lot of weight to lose! so any1s opinion would be greatly appreciated !
thanks xx :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hi
I started on monday and for now im doing the points version and it seems to be clicking with me!
I have about 45lb to lose then will take it from there
Good luck
xx

Hey, I have another 10st 12lbs to lose. I have been doing the points but to be honest its driving me up the wall with all the counting. I am going to try core after tuesdays weigh in. The food list is here

ukladyluck1

Good luck with whichever you choose :)

Tobii-Rhea xx

For me I use the points, I didn't do the core because I wasn't sure what the limits were of the foods I was eating, when I could stop eating) I find I have more control over what I eat with the points. It takes a while to get use to the points but give it time, it will work, when I started Weight Watchers i wrote a list of foods I eat and like on to a sheet and stuck it inside the food press, it saves you looking up the books. I find the longer I am on this diet I see food as points, and if it is really worth eating eat....

Back