New to WW....

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
Hi all,

I went to my first WW meeting yesterday and am very pleased i did. I walked there and back total of nearly 4 miles which in itself was an achievement.....clocked up nearly 8300 steps!!! I have a wonderful leader and fellow WW's, and was surprised by how busy this meeting was!

Im really looking forward to doing this, cant wait for my weigh in on saturday, to see myself shrink by sensible eating!!! and to make new friends.

Plan today is to make a note of my measurements and to get my partner to take some pics of me at my starting point, then i can take more every 3 months to see my progress, and when i get brave, il add em on here!!! Then after sunday lunch we are going to all go out for a walk as a family and take our baby to the park or feed the ducks :) xx

Hi Sarah-louise, I started WW a week ago and have lost 4.2lbs already, official weigh day is Monday though so i'll report back then lol, just couldnt help myself but to have a sneaky peak.

I was previously on Cambridge and got stuck at a weight so came off off it and piled back on all the weight and plus a stone so heres to WW being the sensible diet to stick with it.

It has already taught me portion sizes and to think twice before eating something :)

I really hope you get on with it and it works out well for you.

Welcome and good luck x

thank u hayley!! it certainly looks like u have got off to a great start, i look forward to seeing your 'offical' loss, im sure ul be pleased!!! i cant wait for my weigh in on saturday!!!

good luck to u too hun xx

Hi Sarah Louise... well done for taking that first step...It's definitely worth it! We're all here if you need any help; and to give you a kick whenever you might request us to do so if you're starting to fall off the wagon... Good luck hun! :D

Back