New to WW :-)

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi everyone, been part of minis for a while now, but normally doing slimming world or xenical. Joined ww online this morning as i tried it briefly a few months back and really enjoyed it. I need a wee change. Looking forward to getting to know you all on this part of the forum and hopefully will lose some weight and keep it off this time. I need to lose about 7 stone, and i'm hoping to lose about 3 for christmas so fingers crossed. I have upped my exercise too, making sure i get the dog out for regular brisk walks. xxx

welcome and good luck!!!! :D

welcome and good luck xx

Hello, well done and good luck for your journey
I started at near same weight as you , I was 17st 4
I'm 14st 6 ATM I lost 40lbs in the same time span as there is between now and Christmas,so it's doable
I have 4st 10 to go now so I hope you enjoy ww as much as us xxx

Thanks, well i feel good, i know it is only day 1 but i survived my grans, she tries to force feed people cakes and stuff. Also done some good brisk walking so that's a couple of points i will save for the weekend. How many points in a bottle of ww wine and where can i buy it, lol get the priorities right!! xx

lol the first thing I checked when starting ww the last time was the points in a half bottle of vodka!

I have seen the ww wine in Asda, not sure of the points though. Wonder if its nice?

i had the wine when i first did ww and i think if u buy 1 small bottle for 1 person its 1.5 points and its quite nice, it depends if u have expensive taste in wine or no. i think the small for 1 bottles are usually on offer. i think these are good cause u know exactly how many points u are having

lol the first thing I checked when starting ww the last time was the points in a half bottle of vodka!

I have seen the ww wine in Asda, not sure of the points though. Wonder if its nice?

Cool, and how many points in a half bottle, that's my favorite other drink lol x

i had the wine when i first did ww and i think if u buy 1 small bottle for 1 person its 1.5 points and its quite nice, it depends if u have expensive taste in wine or no. i think the small for 1 bottles are usually on offer. i think these are good cause u know exactly how many points u are having

I don't really have expensive taste in wine, i just like a liebframulch (sp?) or a bottle of blossom hill rose or things like that. Thanks i will look out for the small bottles xx

u should enjoy the wine then, i think they do all types eg. red, white, rose

hi there and :welcome: to WW! You are going to love it here - everyone is great!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi there and Welcome… I joined WW almost 2 weeks ago so I’m still finding my way around as well. Good luck with your goals, I hope to see you around the boards. :)

Back