New to WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by echoburning, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. echoburning

echoburning 21/M/Bolton

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone,

Today I joined WW online. I've done Atkins in the past and lost three stone. I've put over a stone back on :( . The peeps on the Atkins board were brilliantly supportive, but I grew to really dislike the Atkins diet itself. Although it is great for weightloss, I couldn't believe in it as a lifestyle change. For me, i want to be able to eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING - in moderation.

I've been reading up on the pro points and I'm looking forward to the flexibility of it.

I've just been to Asda and picked up a few bits and bobs to be ready...got some WW yoghurt and also a pie. I did notice though that the Ocean Pie still had the old points on it. When I put it into the tracker it kept telling me it was 5 points and the box said 3.5...glad I worked out where I was going wrong though and not just trusted the box.

Tomorrow is officially day one. You all seem like a friendly bunch on here so I'm looking forward to posting more on this board too.
    :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :welcome2: and well done for your choice! :party0011::party0011::party0011::wee:You'll see, WW is the master diet for eating everything in moderation! You'll love it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.