New to WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Vickim82, 23 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Vickim82

Vickim82 Member

Hey I'm new to the WW pro points system and I just wanted to clarify if all veg and fruit are 0pp?

I know potatoes have a pp value but are there any others that I need to allow pp for?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Vicki x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Yes, parsnip peas sweetcorn and beans also have points

Parsnip = 2pp for a medium parsnip (90g weight)
    Peas / sweetcorn = 2pp per 80g weight
    Beans (i.e. butter/cannelli etc) = 1pp per 35g weight

as far as I am aware all other veg is free

All fresh fruit is free - some tinned varieties have points tho.
  4. Vickim82

Vickim82 Member

Fantastic! Thank you!

Really hoping for a good weight loss this week so didn't wanna be making silly mistakes!!

Need to lose 3stone by July......a lot of hard work ahead!
  5. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    There are more veggies than that which you need to allow PP for unfortunately... here is the full list;

avocado, parsnips, potatoes, sweet potato, sweetcorn including corn on the cob (excluding baby corn), yams, peas (excluding sugar snap, snow/mangetout), beans (excluding runner, green, french-style or beansprouts), lentils, cassava/yucca/manioc, olives, plantain

HTH :)
  6. Vickim82

Vickim82 Member

Excellent! Think I might have to invest in some books to help me on my way! Thou this website us proving to be a great resource......everyone is soooo helpful!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.