New to WW!

Jodderz19

HI everyone I'm new to WW (started last Monday) and I'm loving it! It's so easy to follow and iv lost 4lb this week woop! I currently weigh about 10.7 stone and want to loose a stone! Is there any teams I can join to keep me motivated? Thanks! X

Welcome and well done on the loss! :) There are threads for the days people weigh in if you wanna join one of those? There's also a july goals thread where a lot of us have aimed to lose a certain amount of pounds this month... Might be a bit late in the month for that one now though...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Lol that's quite a good idea! To be honest at the moment I just weigh myself every morning! Is it not good to do it that way?

Some ppl weigh themselves everyday I just get weighed at class once a week but it's up to u. Iv bin doing WW for 3 weeks and have lost 1stone 1pound I'm finding it really good n easy to stick to!! Xx

1 stone in 3 weeks that's amazing!! Do you use all your weeklies? I have only used 3 as I thought it would slow it down!! I hope I loose 1 stone in 3 weeks I would be soo chuffed! Well done! :) x

The first week I didn't I was too scared to in case I didn't loose anything lol. But the weeks after that I did coz I was out both of the weekends so used all weeklies then.....and probably more lol xx

Not really, I try n walk the dig everyday...unless it's raining like today lol n I have a work out DVD that try n do few times a week if i have time xx

Yeah I use all my daily points. Sometimes might have 1 or 2 left at the end if the day when I just can't eat any more lol feels like I eat more now than I did before lol! Iv got a diary on here if u wanna have a look at what iv bin eating it's called Jem as weight loss diary under the food diary bit xx

HI everyone I'm new to WW (started last Monday) and I'm loving it! It's so easy to follow and iv lost 4lb this week woop! I currently weigh about 10.7 stone and want to loose a stone! Is there any teams I can join to keep me motivated? Thanks! X

how you get on at weigh in?? i was same weight as you after xmas. wanted to get down to around 9,4 for two weeks time (holiday) but i don't know. i'm 9,9 now at the min. was on slimming world for a month or so so when i started ww i would say it was around april. it took me from then to now to lose a few pounds. finding it really slow. let me know how you get on as it's nice to know of someone around the same weight and how they are losing x

Hi,i have been on ww now for just over 5 weeks,started out at 10st4 and I am currently 9st8. I have lost every week so far,min 1 lbs max 2.5 lbs. Really hoping for a 2lbs loss on my wi in this Thursday!! I have been using some of my weeklies but not all of them each week. Good luck!!

that's very good, i am losing bout a pound a week but then i'm using my weeklies so that's prob why. i like a take away and a drink at the weekend and i am just going to keep doing that as i don't think i would stick to the diet without my weekend treats. at least i'm losing sure that's the main thing!

I stood on the scales this morning and I was 10 stone3!! I'm sooo chuffed! Really want to get under the 10stone mark! On diets before iv always hit 10 stone the hit a wall and can't seem to get any lower!! What are you eating on a daily basis? Any hints or tips you could give me :) xx

I stood on the scales this morning and I was 10 stone3!! I'm sooo chuffed! Really want to get under the 10stone mark! On diets before iv always hit 10 stone the hit a wall and can't seem to get any lower!! What are you eating on a daily basis? Any hints or tips you could give me :) xx

well done x

Back