New to ww

jo j

Hi all. I'm new to ww and joined tonight, 8ive always done sw but i was no longer losing weight. So I decided to give ww a go. What do people typically have to eat on a daily basis? I work long hours so I was also wanting some ideas on what meals to have whilst at work. Thanks

I tend to use ready meals for convenience at work or my infamous curry stew but to be honest with ww nothing is really off limits and I think from my limited sw knowledge you will find work menus easier now/ I use kingsmill 50/50 crustaway bread for sandwiches if they are more your thing. You will get lots of different ideas off people on here and good luck!

Hi I'm new to ww too just moved over from slimming world also! I must say today has been my first day and its been great! So much Easyier then slimming world as I can eat what I won't as long as I have points to cover it nothing is off limits which is fab for me! Just having smaller amount! Today I've had ww crips 2pp ww cake 2pp ww ready meal 7pp 2 slices of Danish bread 2pp with one slice of ww cheese 1pp and I put it in the George Forman to make a cheese toasty! And that's it only 14pp!! Don't know what to use the rest on :/ may have a few cups of tea with full fat milk to use my points up for the rest of the day! :) xx

I had today:

Breakfast
Grapes 0PP
Melon 0PP
2 x crumpets 4PP
Laughing cow extra light triangle 0PP

Lunch
Tomato soup 0PP (home made)
Carrot sticks 0PP
Sugar free jelly 0PP

Snacks
Skips crisps 2PP
Asda smart price chicken noodles (65g) 2PP
WW chocolate biscuit 2PP

Dinner
Asda tomato and basil chicken 4PP
BNS 0PP
Salad 0PP
Garlic Bread 5PP
Cadbury bar 3PP

22PP so far with 4 left over...... Trying to re-train my brain to eat more but getting there slowly :)

Also been to the gym and had fab work out :)

Hope this might give you some ideas :) Xxx

Yeah but they are asda's smart price range and the packets are much smaller hence why 2PP!!! Super noodles are much higher in PP's hence why I've stocked up on these, only 11p too!!! Bargain :) Xxxx

Remember it's the 65g packet, doesn't sound a lot but you get plenty :) Xxx

Hi, I'm new as of yesterday and swapped over from sw too :) i planned breakfast (2 weetabix and milk) but am looking online at what to do for the rest of the day. Lol. We will be pp pro's before u know it :)

Hi, I'm new as of yesterday and swapped over from sw too :) i planned breakfast (2 weetabix and milk) but am looking online at what to do for the rest of the day. Lol. We will be pp pro's before u know it :)

Oo yes we will I'm starting to get my head round it already dont take too long :) I just point as I buy a lot Eayier xx

I'm sure people must think I'm a crazy lady when I'm in a supermarket...... I'm always working out the PP's on my phone and then either writing on stuff or applying stickers!!! Bonkers but I kinda enjoy it :)

Got first weigh in tonight since beginning of Nov.....eeeek! Xxxx

Thanks for the link :) I'm the same always on my phone as If its over 10 I won't buy it lol! Normally love finding snacks that are 2 or 3pp found lemon cake slices in teach today for 2pp can't wait to have one after dinner :) xxx

Iv spent some time today working out points for items I use a lot. That's helped. I downloaded the free iPhone calculator. Iv bought some of the ww crisps and snacks which are great because I know I don't have to worry about having something that is loads of points :)

I also had a bit of time on my hands this afternoon and got some sandwich bags and weighed out rice and pasta but them in the bags and put labels on them with the points saves doing it when I'm starving and just won't to eat it not weigh it :) xx

Yeah but they are asda's smart price range and the packets are much smaller hence why 2PP!!! Super noodles are much higher in PP's hence why I've stocked up on these, only 11p too!!! Bargain :) Xxxx

Remember it's the 65g packet, doesn't sound a lot but you get plenty :) Xxx

Are you sure the are 2pp? For a full pack? I was pretty sure they were more than that! Don't have any in the cupboard to check though

OMG...... Big blonde cock up, they're flipping 8PP!!!! So sorry everyone :-( soooo glad I've not been going mad with these!!!!

Gggrrrr, will have to find a different savoury snack now!!!

On a lighter note..... Pardon the pun! Just got weighed expecting to be around 12 stone 7lbs and I'm only 11 stone 11.5lbs.... Only 2.5lbs over my allowed weight as a gold member, my target is 11st 4lbs so can go up to 11st 9 however lowering my target slightly to 11st 2lbs :) Xxx

OMG...... Big blonde cock up, they're flipping 8PP!!!! So sorry everyone :-( soooo glad I've not been going mad with these!!!!

Gggrrrr, will have to find a different savoury snack now!!!

On a lighter note..... Pardon the pun! Just got weighed expecting to be around 12 stone 7lbs and I'm only 11 stone 11.5lbs.... Only 2.5lbs over my allowed weight as a gold member, my target is 11st 4lbs so can go up to 11st 9 however lowering my target slightly to 11st 2lbs :) Xxx

Wow well done in the amazing loss ! Xxxx

Very chuffed :) was absolutely convinced I'd be creeping up towards 13 stone, especially since coming back from hols at the end of Nov and totally not sticking to plan :-/

Very happy that I've just got over half a stone to lose to get to target however what a difference it makes, feel a lot bigger and everything is tight, even my underwear!!! Just settling down with my new shiny folder and re-educating myself!!! Xxx

Back