New to ww

It really does. I have tried liking it and training myself to like it like i did with green tea but i just can't. I got to the point where i thought i am wasting my money buying it because I have been trying for years.
fruit is so handy for snacking aswell so i do feel like i am missing out. I even tried it with 0point yoghurt. Any tips on how i can grow to love it- or disguise it in any way?
My friend is like you in that she dislikes veg so if she is having a veg pasta bake for example she blends them into the passata. you tried disgusing the taste?xx

Hi everyone!

I had my first weigh in on monday morning and ive lost 5lb 2oz! Im really pleased but this week has been tough and I had a naughty binge last night. I did however stop myself and point it all so at least its written down and so no more weeklies for me. I am going to have to make some 0pp soup for work from tomorrow as I find im eating more than my 26 dailies and about 6 so on lunch. Im also going to try go to the gym 4 times for spin.

good luck everyone this week! x

Hi Lucy, I am the master of disguise lol. On another thread I have given basic ingredients for my cunning curry stew, which has now progressed onto curry 0pp soup. On your issue with fruit, are smoothies free, I'm not sure. Pineapple based ones are flamin'delish. I will try to come up with an idea....

Hey everyone, I'm starting back on WW, joined on Wednesday so will be going to my first weigh in tomorrow evening :fingerscrossed:
i joined WW 2011 and I lost a stone and a half. Unfortunately after a very indulgent holiday to Crete that summer I never returned. Needless to say I put it all back up and now I am a stone heavier than I was when I originally joined :( I did go back last year for a few weeks and lost 9lbs. But once again stopped going and gained.

I feel this is it now. I have to get stuck in. I know I can as I lost it before on WW. I think I need a forum like this to keep me motivated and it helps me to see others are going through it too!

I've rambled enough but I just wanted to introduce myself and I'm looking forward to the support from fellow WW members. We can all help eachother and achieve great weight loss :party0011:

Thanks!

Hi Lucy, I am the master of disguise lol. On another thread I have given basic ingredients for my cunning curry stew, which has now progressed onto curry 0pp soup. On your issue with fruit, are smoothies free, I'm not sure. Pineapple based ones are flamin'delish. I will try to come up with an idea....

ooo curry soup sound lovely- can you tell me the recipe please.
I arent sure if smoothies are, i try to frink a glass of fresh orange a day and that is 2pp. Any smoothie ideas would be good, or maybe something with a 0pp yoghurtb base may be good xx

Curry soup is piles of onions fried in fry light with as much curry powder garlic and whatever u fancy,two bags of frozen casserole veg and tin or 2 of chopped toms. Stock cook til all soft and blend.. Adjust seasoning to your personal taste.. Freezes well too

Back