New to WW

julie19

Silver Member
Hiya Ladies - I am going to join my local class on Tuesday and buy my first monthly pass, hope it works, I have about 4 stone to lose since having my daughter 17 months ago - I want to be close to target by June next year but I might be pushing that a bit I suppose....just hoping it all makes sense once I have joined as I have been reading posts and I am already a bit confused about the points thing but hey ho here goes :)

Hi Julie once you've started you'll fly it. My son is 14 months old and I joined when he was 6 wks old and lost 3 stone 8.5lbs and it didn't even feel like that much of an effort. I can't praise ww enough it's fantastic. You'll get into the swing of things in no time. Having 49 weekly points to use as you wish is brilliant because u still get to have a takeaway or treats or whatever it is u fancy :) this forum is great too for answering any questions. Best of luck!

www.diaryofagoldmember.com

Hiya Ladies - I am going to join my local class on Tuesday and buy my first monthly pass, hope it works, I have about 4 stone to lose since having my daughter 17 months ago - I want to be close to target by June next year but I might be pushing that a bit I suppose....just hoping it all makes sense once I have joined as I have been reading posts and I am already a bit confused about the points thing but hey ho here goes :)

Hey Julie :) Glad you decided to join! Will you be starting a Diary on here? X

Good luck! Tuesday is my WI day and this Tuesday coming will be my 3rd week. I've lost 4st in the last year calorie counting but needed a bit more excitement and loving ww so far. There's loads of tools to make it easier especially mini mins!! X

Hi Julie once you've started you'll fly it. My son is 14 months old and I joined when he was 6 wks old and lost 3 stone 8.5lbs and it didn't even feel like that much of an effort. I can't praise ww enough it's fantastic. You'll get into the swing of things in no time. Having 49 weekly points to use as you wish is brilliant because u still get to have a takeaway or treats or whatever it is u fancy :) this forum is great too for answering any questions. Best of luck!

www.diaryofagoldmember.com
Thanks for that - I am going to read your diary & take inspiration from there x

Good Luck for tomorrow :) x

thank you - I am a little bit nervous for later but once I have been all will be ok - no idea what I am eating tomorrow though - I assume I can still have my bran flakes & skimmed milk for breakfast

thank you - I am a little bit nervous for later but once I have been all will be ok - no idea what I am eating tomorrow though - I assume I can still have my bran flakes & skimmed milk for breakfast

That's the great thing about ww Hun nothing is off limits you can have what ever you want as long as you point it everything will become clearer once you have been to group :)! And this site is always great for advice and help :)! X

NOTHING is forbidden on WW so you'll still be able to enjoy that :) Let us know how your Meeting goes.x

Back