New to Xenical - help!!!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by kipperhips, 3 November 2011 Social URL.

1. kipperhips

kipperhips New Member

I have just been subscribed Xenical and I am needing some help Im so scared about getting it wrong and leaking "oil" that I'm bearly eating anything do I have to stick to eating 3 times a day only with no snacks or can I have fruity snacks in-between? I have been looking at the labels of everything and am I correct in thinking that everything I eat has to be 5g of fat per 100g is that everything ???

Any help would be great thanks kipperhips xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi & welcome to the boards

I am a relative newbie, 4 weeks in & am lucky to have had no "tango" episodes as the guys on here refer to them as (I had to ask what they were on about when I first joined!!!).

You are right re the 5% per 100g rule & also no more than 15g of fat per meal so a max of 45g per day. I personally eat nothing like that as like you am scared of the effects but so far that is working for me, its like a fear of it happening acting as willpower!

If you have a nose in our diaries (xenical diaries) you will see what people are eating & it may give you some ideas/help. There is also a sticky that explains things.

The only slight problem I have had was when I attempted cheese in some soup, it didn't have the tango effect but I had stomach cramps for 3 days......

Good Luck with your journey & hope to "speak" soon x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.