New to Xenical So here goes

DebbieNornIron

Doctor prescribed me Xenical I am 5ft 2 and weighed in at 12st 8lbs heaviest Ive been in long time. So al I need to do now is stick to a low fat diet and gain some will power lol

Been great reading everyones experiences :)

Doctor prescribed me Xenical I am 5ft 2 and weighed in at 12st 8lbs heaviest Ive been in long time. So al I need to do now is stick to a low fat diet and gain some will power lol

Been great reading everyones experiences :)

Hi & welcome. Best advice is stick to the rules (there is a sticky that is a great read) & all will be good xx

Thanks will have a look still trying to find my way round the forum

Thanks x im determined to lose at least a stone for my hols in July. Not sure how much Xenical will help me but hey I gotta try

Thats my 1st day over :) Saw lot of peeps used an app My fitness pal so have signed up and put all my food Ive eaten today. I have to admit I really crave a kit kat :( I know when I start to see some loss (hopefully) that will keep me strong. So glad I found the forum as reading everyones stories is great

Oh super :) I have to get my 1st weigh in at my docs in 4 weeks time. All biz with myself how well I did today. Took all the crisps and biccies from home and gave them to the guys in work, so if the temptation isnt there then I wont be tempted. Its true what people say here about Xenical helping you educate yourself on what to eat, any other day in work I would be munching on crisps etc but because I know Ive taken the tablets I dot want any side effects.

The doc also told me I could get membership to SW but I think I will wait until after my 1st weigh in a month

Cheers :) My 1st weigh in is in 4 weeks and Ive ditched all the goodies from home and given them to guys in work so no temptation. Its true though that Xenical and the thought of side effects is making me think about what I am going to eat. Doc also told me I could get membership to SW but am going to see how I go on my own first following tips etc on here. I am a bit of a fussy eater and work 2 night until 10 but if I stick to low fat I should be ok

Cheers :) My 1st weigh in is in 4 weeks and Ive ditched all the goodies from home and given them to guys in work so no temptation. Its true though that Xenical and the thought of side effects is making me think about what I am going to eat. Doc also told me I could get membership to SW but am going to see how I go on my own first following tips etc on here. I am a bit of a fussy eater and work 2 night until 10 but if I stick to low fat I should be ok

It was the fear that worked for me completely & then 4 months in I'd lost enough for me To be motivated although I will say I still have xen Inge house & would take it again if I lost motivation. Good luck xx

Thanks Jodieboo :) Had a wee look at the link. Well thats day 2 almost over going to have a jacket potato and tuna for dinner. Maybe its just me but I have so little patience and excited about first weigh in with my doc in 4 weeks lol Even a pound off will please me as its a start :p

Gulp!! I've done it! Today is my first day with Orilstat...!! My last day of being the fatist I've ever been......!! Onwards and upwards! I'm not generally a fan of forums, but really like the sound of this one, and can only see lots of encouragement, so as well as the tablets, you guys are my tools too!! I AM GOING TO DO THIS!! ;-)

I was glad I found the forum, have had my 1st weigh in today and lost 8lbs.

Good luck and welcome

Back