new to xenical

Not sure why it isn't showing up, nothing to do with number of posts I know that much. Once you have made your ticker copy the "BB" code and paste it into your signature, at least that's what I did and that was all.

KB x

You're missing part of the code. Make sure you copy and paste all the code tickerfactory gives you.

Also use the BB code not the HTML one.

why do i feel bad everyday?

Hello everyone i just wanted to share this with u as i feel i'm eating too much,
previously i was eating 1000 calories a day as i couldnt eat more than that without feeling too full, but for the past few weeks i've upped my calories to 1400-1500, everyone kept telling me that my body would go into starvation mode because i wasnt eating enough, but i feel as if i'm eating an awful lot. i no on xenical im supposed to be counting the fat contents but it seems my calories are way high comparing to the 20g of fat i consume daily, does anyone else on here think 1500 is too much?
your replies will mean the world to me right now as i'm feeling so confused and overly stuffed at the moment.

thanks xx

hey KB, thanks for replying, i go on my fitness pal daily, it says i can have 1500 calories but i thought personally that it was a lot, ive been trying to eat all those calories but i find my weight lossis slowing down at this rate but i guess its healthier that way. i also tried to limit my fat intake because i'm scared i'll gain weight if i have more, i will try and up my fat intake a bit more and forget about calories more or less. its quite strange because before i never used to check fat contents, it was more about calories for me but now i'm realising that i used to eat way too much fat in my diet and maybe thats where i was going wrong

hey guys,

i had my 2 week appointment today and lost another 1.5kilos, im quite happy about that, im losing it slowly and surely,

xx

I really hate the fact that i've got type 2 diabtes and i had very low blood sugar a minute ago and grabbed a pear, the pear didnt work so i grabbed two custard cream and ate them so quick i couldnt even get the taste of it, these are the things that affects me, i cant take it anymore.

Don't be too hard on yourself, Tamzy, these things happen and I reckon that custard creams have something in them that makes them really addictive! I would never have stopped at 2... You know that one of the best things to bring your blood sugar up is a glass of milk, might be something to think about the next time. If you are feeling as if you are really low, add a little sugar. Works a treat.

KB x

Thanks Kb, that really cheered me up, next time i will try the glass of milk with sugar in it, as this happens to me more than 3 times a week.

yea i take injection twice a day, im thinking i need to up my calories, and i'm getting smaller now so i think my meds needs to be adjusted. when i was reading the instruction on the xenical leaflet it says it can cause people with type 2 diabetes to get a low blood sugar but the doctor hasnt said anything like that to me.

morning everyone,

lost 3lbs this week so i'm happy about that, need to update my ticker from previous months lol

hey well done on the loss !!

my doctor didnt give me much info either. the leaflet doesnt explain much. im on metformin as well as xenical and i worry that they effect each other..doc said they wouldnt but didnt say if i could take tabs at the same time!!! so im a 5 a day pill popper at the moment!!!

glass of milk to help blood sugar sounds a good idea... not much fat and it has calcium in. its healthy :D

aaw, thanks littlemisspendthrift. the doctors these days just give us medicine without letting us no about them first. i was on metformin a few years ago but it made me feel physically sick and i was losing too much weight ( it made me under weight) so i told the doc i'd rather inject myself than take the metformins, but since taking them my blood sugar levels has been dropping so low that i literally feel my brain shaking. i wish i could take as much tabs as you lol, i'm already struggling with the 3 xenicals a day.

i find it bizarre. im the kind of person who doesnt take any pills at all. it will literally take the biggest headache to make me take paracetamol. im not against them at all..i just prefer not to take tablets and i always struggle with them.

but needs must for now. ive not chocked on any so far!! haha xx

i find it bizarre. im the kind of person who doesnt take any pills at all. it will literally take the biggest headache to make me take paracetamol. im not against them at all..i just prefer not to take tablets and i always struggle with them.

but needs must for now. ive not chocked on any so far!! haha xx

lol same here, i have to put up with the xenical for now as its helping me loads.xx

Back