new to xenical

been eating -1200 calories a day and today i cant beleive the amount i aint, its not normal.
first i went jogging for an hr, then after lunch i went for 2 hrs brisk walking, but it doesnt justify the fact that i ate too much today and its not like me.
B - 4 weetabix and milk. (350)

S - satsuma, apple,6 pink and white wafer. ( 300) and a whole lot of syns.

L - 1 small wholemeal roll with dairylee light, cucumber and spring onion drizzled with hot sauce. 1 satsuma. -200

S - 2 weight watchers crisp - 200

D - large oven baked fish, 300g potatoes, mixed veg and brocolli and half pack of savoury rice. (600)

drinks were half a litre of water ( i normally drink 3)

peppermint tea and coffee.

Total 1,650 calories. and zillionssss of syns!

not to mention while typing i ate 5cracker breads and 1 dairylee triangle, 130cals

Well done! Just shows you that things aren't always as bad as we think they are, that's why I think it's worth writing it all down so that you can actually see for yourself. Good for you,

KB x

i'm a bit worried. i forgot to pick up my prescription from my gp yesterday as they closed at 12:30. its good friday today and i ran out of tabs today, i just hope i dont have a gain as i got weigh in with the docs on wednesday.

Just stick with the low fat and calorie control and you'll be fine, you'll still lose weight, perhaps as much as you would have if you were still on the tablets. After all, they only work on the fat in your diet so if you are eating low fat then the tablets are effectively doing nothing. Except, of course, stopping you eating too much fat for fear of side effects! And they will still be in your system for a day or 2...

KB x

thanks kB i've been really sticking to a low fat plan, so i should have nothing to worry about. xx

hello everyone!! i had a loss 4lbs this week by a mix of portion sizes juddering and slimming world and NO EXERCISE LOL.

well done on the loss without exercise!!

Back