new to xenical

catlover5

Banned
hi just been given zenical by my nurse and have been scared to take it after reading some of the horror stories , but i really want to lose weight, i want to look better than i do now and also for health reasons i have athritis in my knee and just been put on blood pressure tabs, so any advice anyone can give me would be appreciated

Hi Ive been on xenical for about 6 weeks now. Its geat. Take the tablets. Watch your fat intake and you 'll be fine.

I have been on Xenical for over a year and have lost over 7.5 stones. As long as you keep within the fat limit, you will be fine although you might be a bit "windy" to start with. Good Luck.

If you stick within the rules you will do just fine...

Hope you are getting on ok

How are you getting on?! X

hi first few days went ok, and then had 2 days were i was a bit bad eating things i shouldnt and not taking the pills but back on track now, got my first weigh in on this fri coming up , thanks for all the support from everyone

Good luck... and don't worry about those few days, just get back on board like you have and keep going...

hi today gone really well i went areobics this morning and have stuck to eating healthy all day so quite pleased with myself

woop woop. and well done on getting the ticker on...
it took me ages, so i gave up with the ticker factory one and got a mfp one :)

Hope you're doing well...good luck for friday.

xx

xenical

well found out a few days before my appt was not seeing my usual nurse , and i said to my fella i bet she wont give me the tabs had trouble with this nurse before, anyway in i goes gets weighed had only lost 4 pounds should have done better so after checking my b/p which had gone up i asked for more tabs and she said no she you dont need them just diet on your own , and basically said she does not like giving out slimming pills, and its better to do it yourself, so totally fed up

aww sorry to here that hun...could you not make another appointment with someone elese there?

Can you not see the doctor rather than the nurse as he's the one who ok's it anyway

latest xenical update

hi recent update contacted the docs and they told me to see the nurse , told the surgery manager what had gone on that i wasnt happy, so she told me to come in, the nurse wasnt happy that i had complained , and said she would weigh me every 2 weeks , anyway ended up seeing the doc over a different matter and mentioned the xenical and he has given me these other slimming pills to try there called methylcellulose has anyone heard of those

I'm confused she was upset bc you complained bc she wouldn't give you the medication you'd already been prescribed?! That makes no sense!

And nope sorry never heard of it what have you been told?! Xx

Back