New to xenical

chrissie21

Hi everyone I have just taken my very first tablet this morning but am very worried - any tips or rules I should follow? And how has everyone else got on with these tablets x thanks in advance x chrissie

hi hon . well there's a sticky thread on the top of the page which will tell u all about xenical. as long as u stick to the rules u will be fine. xx

Hi everyone I have just taken my very first tablet this morning but am very worried - any tips or rules I should follow? And how has everyone else got on with these tablets x thanks in advance x chrissie

well done on starting with your first tablet. you will be fine if you keep to the rules. there is loads of support on this site. i have had no problems with the tablets and they have really helped me with my weight loss.

Everything is fine if you stay within the rules (see 'stickie' above for these). But any questions you have, just put them on here and somebody somewhere will be able to offer advice. Everybody is really helpful and supportive and we are all on the same journey xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Check out those rules! Don't do what I did and think these are some form of miracle and just take them and eat normally, NO! Low fat diet, no food with more than 5% total fat (5g per 100G) and no more than 15g of fat per meal or 45g per day. The less the better. Welcome and good luck!

KB x

Hi & welcome

First of all well done for finding stock, people are really struggling due to a manufacturing problem.

As the girls said read the stickies, abide by those rules & you'll be fine. I've been on them 4 months & no problems but I'm sure if I'd not been good the Tangoman would've come to say hi!!!!

Any questions just ask & trust me there's more or less nothing out of bounds I bet one of us has asked it before lol

Good Luck with your journey. Onwards & downwards x

Back