New To You :)

Hi everyone I just started Slimast on the 6th. and it's going Great. I've done it before yrs. ago when I first took off a large amount of weight it worked Perfectly I just let life get in the way as I always have and gained it all back.

I'm 42 a mom of 2 boys and a Proud Grammy of 3 grands, 2 boys 1 girl. I have a wonderful hubby of 25yrs. LOL I always say 30 because I count those 5yrs. I put in before. :)

I've always been heavy even as a child. Starting in my 20's I started taking off the weight and always gaining it back but as I've gotten older and am currently not mobile, due to an old knee injury and deterioration for which I'm having surgery the 19th, I've made the decesion it's time to take it off and Keep it off for Good!

I've lost large amounts of weight times in my life, 70lbs 160lbs 155lbs and now facing another 140lbs or so. I'm really tired physically and mentally and just want to be healthy and present for whats most important to me, my family.

Thanks for listening, oh btw my real name is Melissa I go by ShihtzuBeauty because I have 3 of them and one peekapoo who are also my kids and Love a whole bunch. :)

Hi Melissa, ten days in, hows it going?? I'd love to watch your progress :) xx

Welcome back hun :) Good luck in your weight loss journey . Any advice/tips you have would love to hear them xx

Thanks all :) I'm down 10lbs in two just over 2wks. I just had a knee scope on the 19th. and am down have been down the last few mths w/an old injury. I LOVE SlimFast but think I'm actually going to switch to an alternitive simply because money for us is soo tight and having to do the shakes, snacks, seperate meals from the rest of my family it's not very thrifty for me but it's the Easiest plan to follow and am never hungry on it and it's soo adaptable. Thank you all for your replies :)

wow 10lbs in 2 weeks! thats amazing! well done. . . keep it up! its lovely when your hard work pays off isnt it! xxx

Back