New Today

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Moon Gazer, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer Full Member

Slimming World

I just joined up today so thought I would say HELLO!

I've struggled with my weight for years, have always been a big lass since my teens. I did Cambridge diet last year and loved it, managed to lose three stone in time for my wedding. Unfortunately as soon as the wedding was over and I was back from Honeymoon I went straight back to my old eating habits of huge portions of food and take aways with a few unhealthy snacks thrown in for good measure!

I recently tried Cambridge diet again and managed to lose a stone but with a husband and three boys to cook for I found it difficult and also expensive as I was following SS+ so buying food for myself and family plus the Cambridge.

I just started Slim Fast today. I am hoping to get a few lbs off before my birthday and holiday (30th birthday on 31 / 5 and holiday 1 / 6) and then once back from holiday I am going to eat sensibly and get lots more exercise. I know the weight loss will be slower but hopefully I won't feel like its something to "endure" so I can fill my face at the end of it!

Looking forward to chatting with you all xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sammy15

sammy15 Member

Hello and good luck. I am on Exante. I am trying total solution but I seem to only manage 4 days then I fall off the wagon and have food. Its been 2 weeks for me now and I have still lost weight......10lbs! :) I am going to be fairly good this weekend, then next week I will do 5 days total solution. It is still much better than stuffing my face every day & night. Good luck x
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with slimfast

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.