New today..

Sadsam26

Hi all :D well I started today and so far so good. I have enjoyed all the shakes so far and I'm not struggling majorly (just a tiny little bit..haha) but its hard watching the kids and my hubby eating.. never mind it will all be worth it if I can do as great at you lot!! Its really inspiring to see the photos and huge weight losses you have achieved on this diet.

Hi Sammy, welcome to the site, it's great here, loads of advice and inspiration to keep you going, plus it's great for distracting yourself whilst the family eats!! well done starting, hope your first day is going well!
xx

Hi sammy

Welcome and well done its does get easier I am on my 10th day my two worst days where 4 and 5 and they where the only two. Once in Ketosis u wont feel hungry anymore - get some recipies to very the die make ot a bit more interesting. Good Luck u will be amazed :eek: will the results x

Hi Sammy, as has been said once in Ketosis you wont be hungry! and I found that I was ok with other eating and me cooking for them, just keep going and the weight will come off!

Well Im still here on day 3:) hard day today as I had to do the food shop and even though I wasn't that hungry it was just hard to look at all that food...anyway thanks for your messages x

Sammy, I have two tactics to help me with the food shopping, either buy on line and have it delivered (it works out cheaper) or have a shake and then go!

Well done for getting to day 3!

I think I might do it online from now on...lol it was made even harder by all that lovely Chrimbo food!!!
Still on day 4 now and feeling ok. Not hungry at all

hi sammy

im on day 7 and it does get easier is your OH being supportive? mine is being great hes often eating food that i dont like!! and as for him missing our takeaways i think it will do him good!!!!!!

keep going, i hit a blip last time i did ss, stopped cos i wasnt motivated enough, but this time im back with avengence. I will NOT fail...

Sadly my hubby isn't very supportive at all:( but never mind to be honest its making me more determined to stick to it!!!
Well on day 5 and been to the gym for some toning today and I feel brill!!! roll on WI day:)))

I blinkin better of..hehe
Just had a lovely hot choc with no lumps woohoo!!! x

Back