New Twix Fino

GayleH

Just thought I'd let you know the syn value of the new Twix Fino (supposedly lighter and less cals than the original Twix bar).

Well, it has 2 fingers and each finger is 4.5 syns, so 9 syns for the whole thing.

Saves 5 syns but still think it's pretty high for a 'light' choccy bar.

Thanks for the info.:)

Thanks - I love a nice Twix! If the fingers are the same size, then one would do to curb the cravings - seems a good deal for 4.5 syns!

Thanks for letting us all know...

They're a bit of a con really. They've removed the biscuit and replaced it with wafer so not so nice. Once I had worked out the syns I gave it straight to hubby to eat, wasn't going to waste my syns on a fraudulant Twix, lol.

They're a bit of a con really. They've removed the biscuit and replaced it with wafer so not so nice. Once I had worked out the syns I gave it straight to hubby to eat, wasn't going to waste my syns on a fraudulant Twix, lol.

Doesnt that just make it a Drifter? Can you even still get Drifters? Does anyone remember them?

Yes I remember them and I do think you can still get them but not 100% sure

The real con seems to be they are tons smaller than a regular Twix.

This is what I assume is a normal 2 finger Twix bar:

Twix Twix 58g twin bar

extraeasy.gif
14 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 14 Syns
green.gif

The Fino bar is apparently 20g lighter - so I would blimmin hope it had less syns!

Twix Twix Fino 38g twin bar

extraeasy.gif
9½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 9½ Syns
green.gif
Green 9½ Syns

For comparison, I also looked up a Drifter:

Nestle Drifter 52g bar

extraeasy.gif
13 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 13 Syns
green.gif
Green

I tried one of these last week after spotting it in a shop - personally I'd rather spend the extra syns and have a proper Twix - didn't like this at all, and it was a lot of syns for what it was.

Time Out is nicer as a choc/wafer type snack, I think and is 8.5 syns.

Back