New update: 82lbs down 37lb to go!

Agree with the others, you look fabulous!! :)

You look absolutely fantastic. Well done. You must be soooo proud :D

Gail x

Aw thank u guys :)! as for did i av any cake you bet i did hehe :)! but i really didnt want to cut it as it was amazing! Xx

You look amazing well done x

WOW! You look amazing. Congratulations on your weight loss and your engagement. Have you set a date for your wedding? You will make an absolutely stunning bride.

I'm a bit confused though as to where you have over 2 stone left to go from:confused:. I wish I was tall. Taller girls definitely carry their weight better than short arses like me :sigh:

The very best of luck with the rest of your road to target - and of course with your wedding plans.

Hello :)

thanks for ur lovely comments :)

No date for the wedding yet we have only kind of agreed on 2015 and in either sicily or church wedding here so i suppose its a start :)

im following the bmi for now just to give me a goal i just want to be healthy :) ive set myself to lose 8 and a half stone so 2st5lb to go but ultimately i want to be a comfy size 12 in most places;if it is before i lose my 8st7lb then ill stop but for now thats the only guide i have.

I think with bein half inch short of 6ft i worry i may look ill if i lose too much n attempt a size 10 :/

Xxx

Well done. You look fab x

Back