New update: 82lbs down 37lb to go!

wowsa! you look amazing!

for somone just embarking on a slimmer journey i luv pics but not got post count to see most here!

your very insperational!!

you look great hun, well done! ..x..

Wow-that's amazing! I'm 5'10 so quite tall like you...I weigh 230lbs at the mo but I'm aiming for 130lbs. I want to be a size 10. What weight did you start at? I've started my diet today so I've got a long while ahead!! :-( but I'm determined!!! Xx

I started at 294lb and i want to get to 175lb, the lowest acceptable weight for 5ft 10 on sw is 10st 3 but if you have your own target in mind then its your personal choice :)

Im aiming to be a comfortable size 12 in most clothes im a 14 at the mo possibly a 12 even in a the odd few now and 14-16 on the bottom i think a 10 at my height im worried ill look ill :/ but i dont know ive never been that to know lol!

Im so much happier and i think thats the best reward for losing weight :)

Ive lost i think its something like 10.5lb in 4 weeks which is good considering how much ive already lost ive been extra motivated as i know im nearly there now so it does show that you can still have big losses!

I plan to be 12st.7lb so im healthy in the bmi but i may lower it to bang on 12st possibly 11st7lb if i feel im not happy yet but im aiming for my first target of 12st7lb and see how i feel then :)

Good luck! Its taken me 15 months to lose it alongside holidays and xmas etc but i plan to be at target by xmas :)

xx

You're an inspiration to me!! I really want to be 130lbs so its a stone under what sw says but that's what I want to get to-I think a size 10/12 on me will be fine, I wouldn't go any thinner tho. Have you been exercising too? If so, what would you suggest? X

its nice to see that my hard work is inspiring others :)

I havent done exercise from the start but in feb this yr i started body combat but it totally messed up my wiegh ins gaining etc so i stopped, as soon as i get to target i plan on exercising twice a week just to help maintain with a more lenient lifestyle if that makes sense but i plan on keep goin to sw classes weekly to keep me on track im most definitely not goin back to how things used to be :) xx

Ps. Im not saying dont exercise, it is good for u but im more set on the numbers on the scales for now it really disheartened me when i gained during exercise so thats y i stopped cos i nearly give up xx

Updated pic from saturday night 6 stone 7lbs down :)

Thank you for your lovely comments :) xx

Attachments

• image-970285131.jpg
    image-970285131.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 281
Twit twoo missy! Been following ur success, and u are looking amazing! Good for you ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

You look fab, such an ispiration for lots of us on here, so well done ....xx

image-398599453.jpg

Heres my vile before picture i have at class x i hate it helps to keep me going in the right direction x

Back