New update: 82lbs down 37lb to go!

You look absolutely uh-mazing! I have got about 6.5 stone to lose altogether....1st 1.5lbs down so far and often feel overwhelmed at the amount I have to lose.

Your story and photos showed me that it can be done and not to give up.

Thank you. You are truly inspiring. You will be a beautiful bride x x

thank you both :), take it a step at a time i know how frustrating it can be when you have lot to lose and wish it would disappear overnight. stick with it and good luck :) xxx

out for my 5 year anniversary with the fiancé :) in my LBD and tights couldnt quite bare the legs luckily its too cold anyway :p xx

Attachments

• image-3430884452.jpg
    image-3430884452.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 218
WOW! You look great, the confidence shines through now. You must feel amazing!

mrsthunderbolt said:
WOW! You look great, the confidence shines through now. You must feel amazing!

aw thanks im gettin there been fighting with my body for a good few months to get back to my lowest it just doesnt want to part with it however hard i try...but last week 2.5lb and this week 0.5lb off so hope my bodys finally gave in to its blip and its movin again! but i feel so much more confident :) fitting in the odd size 12 top is brilliant i want be a comfy 12 in most places eg asda to new look then ill know im nearly at target :) good luck to u :) xxx

Update: after a break, think i needed it i just couldnt get past a certain mark in my weight loss
journey. I hadnt been since April 2012.

Ill admit it ive gained...2 stone but im happy with that im hoping that the break ive had will kickstart me again and help get past the point i continually get stuck at?

Fingers crossed heres to my year of hitting my 12st7 target wieght :) x

absolutely amazing! You have done a brilliant job and you look so happy within yourself in the photos! I'm loving the dress in last photo. So pretty you should be extremely proud of yourself! :) makes me realise now that I can do it, thank you for sharing your story :) xxx

Thanks :) It is possible go for it good luck :) i do kick myself for gaining but at the same time i was at breaking point, now im thinking new year new focus i will hit target :)!!

positive thing is ive still lost most of my weight so dont need to beat myself up about it too much.

Best of luck x

Back