new updated pictures see the difference lol

you look absolutely fantastic. Well done.

I find these type of posts 100 times more inspiring than any other. Brilliant. That's the clincher for me on any doubts of going 100%TFR for another 2 weeks. Going for weigh-in at lunchtime. Congrats.

Wow nat!!!! There are amazing!!!! U look totally differant. A new you. Very hot! Well done. Xxx

Omg, well done u look absolutely class, u must be so proud and ur legs swit swooo!! ya look so toned also !!! well done!! Amazed.

You look amazing

cheers hun:eek:

I find these type of posts 100 times more inspiring than any other. Brilliant. That's the clincher for me on any doubts of going 100%TFR for another 2 weeks. Going for weigh-in at lunchtime. Congrats.
aww glad to help, keep at it hun
Wow nat!!!! There are amazing!!!! U look totally differant. A new you. Very hot! Well done. Xxx
haha hot thanks for that:D

wowsers Natalie!!! you must be so chuffed! and so you should be, new hair, clothes and a slinky new you! and check out those pins!!! (in a non pervy way of course).... GO GIRL!!

Natalie you look amazing, what a difference. I agree with Nick - gorgeous legs! lucky girl :)
Emma x

You look fantastic! :) xxxx

you look smashing congratz hun xx and yes i also noticed how slim 'n' sexy those legs are looking.. good for u xxx

wow wow wow you look amazing i cant believe what a huge transformation you were gorg before but now with your skin glowing you look so much younger well done you should be so proud of yourself. i love looking at pics im on day 23 well just completed how long has it taken to lose the weight and how much have you lost so far and have you done tfr 100%?

wowsers Natalie!!! you must be so chuffed! and so you should be, new hair, clothes and a slinky new you! and check out those pins!!! (in a non pervy way of course).... GO GIRL!!

haha thanks:D and yeah i feel amazing

Natalie you look amazing, what a difference. I agree with Nick - gorgeous legs! lucky girl :)
Emma x

thanks love:)
You look fantastic! :) xxxx
mwahhhh:eek:
you look smashing congratz hun xx and yes i also noticed how slim 'n' sexy those legs are looking.. good for u xxx

thanks to youtoo, i do actually like them for a change
wow wow wow you look amazing i cant believe what a huge transformation you were gorg before but now with your skin glowing you look so much younger well done you should be so proud of yourself. i love looking at pics im on day 23 well just completed how long has it taken to lose the weight and how much have you lost so far and have you done tfr 100%?

awww cheers hunni, i love my skin now, looks healthier and feels better.....and i feel younger thanks:D
well done one being on day 23, and its id been on it about 11 weeks when i took those pics, just lost another 4lbs this week, so chuffed and ive done 100 percent most of the time but these last few weeks have been hard and ive picked a few times during his diet but not all the time, id say im 100 percent tfr about 97 percent of the time llol

just wandered hun when you havnt been 100% what happened with your weight as i cheated yesterday and wandering whether i will lose, gain or stay the same.

awww cheers hunni, i love my skin now, looks healthier and feels better.....and i feel younger thanks:D
well done one being on day 23, and its id been on it about 11 weeks when i took those pics, just lost another 4lbs this week, so chuffed and ive done 100 percent most of the time but these last few weeks have been hard and ive picked a few times during his diet but not all the time, id say im 100 percent tfr about 97 percent of the time llol[/QUOTE]

just wandered hun when you havnt been 100% what happened with your weight as i cheated yesterday and wandering whether i will lose, gain or stay the same.
[/QUOTE]

hey hun if you look at my signature you will see the last two weeks i lost zero and gained one, but i cheated lots those weeks on the other week that i only cheated by picking once i still had good losses, depends on what u ate but i dont think it will do much harm, just dont do it again and you should be fine xx

hey hun if you look at my signature you will see the last two weeks i lost zero and gained one, but i cheated lots those weeks on the other week that i only cheated by picking once i still had good losses, depends on what u ate but i dont think it will do much harm, just dont do it again and you should be fine xx[/QUOTE]

thanks hun it was quite bad i had 3 choc minis and a cookie and a crunch corner once i started i thought well ive ruined it now i might as well have what i was craving and i felt better for eating but then felt sick all nite and had heartburn so am back to 100% today. my weigh ins sunday so hoping to still lose.

hey hun if you look at my signature you will see the last two weeks i lost zero and gained one, but i cheated lots those weeks on the other week that i only cheated by picking once i still had good losses, depends on what u ate but i dont think it will do much harm, just dont do it again and you should be fine xx

thanks hun it was quite bad i had 3 choc minis and a cookie and a crunch corner once i started i thought well ive ruined it now i might as well have what i was craving and i felt better for eating but then felt sick all nite and had heartburn so am back to 100% today. my weigh ins sunday so hoping to still lose.[/QUOTE]

dont worry too much babe its not like u had a kebab lol, fingers crossed 4 u

Back