New Updates to MiniMins!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Some of the new features of the updates...

Picture Galleries
Members can now create albums and upload pictures to their account. The new features will resize your photos automatically. The ability to view these albums and photos can be limited by the user to just board staff and people on their buddy list if they want privacy.

You will find the controls in your user profile.

Reciprocal Friendships Between Users

As part of our new social networking system, members can now request that people on their buddy list confirm their friendship, after which time a person's list of confirmed friends will be viewable to other users.

User-Created Social Groups

The new updates includes a facility to allow members to create their own social/interest groups.

These groups are further enhanced by having their own public messaging system and the ability to add photos to the group's from user albums.

For the more creative members can now customize their profile.

UserCP->Customize profile.

You can change all the colouring and styling to hearts contempt of your own profile!

Inline Editing of Profile Field Values

The 'About Me' tab of each member's profile page has edit controls, allowing members to quickly change values without leaving their profile page.

Attachment Viewing Lightbox

Clicking on an attached image will now open a lightbox rather than open a new window, with the image scaled to fit the browser viewport. A click on the image in the lightbox will open it in a new window as before.

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts to use the new updates.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Cool :)

I have customized my user profile page and I am very pleased if I do say so myself how it has come out, the first few attempts were like a dog's dinner until I got use to what each colour change etc., did.

I have used a photo I have in my new album as a back drop for my page which I think it is a cool feature.

Let me know when you do yours and as I would love t check it out:)

Love Mini xxx

The new features are fab! The customising takes a bit of getting used to, mine was migraine inducing on the first attempt :giggle: Yours looks great Mini.

Pierce, the new features are great - thanks for them :)

:thankyou: Pierce - am going to spend my Bank Holiday Monday having fun with my profile!! :giggle:

oh my! It takes me days to update my ticker!

done mine - like the idea of the photo as a backdrop but I will have to load some piccies. Is there a way of making the backgrounds transparent so the photo can show through more or would that just be silly as we wouldn't be able to read the text? Just thinking as I type.

Love your profile page

You cant make anything transparent... however if you look at mine you will see the picture of my little dog is the background of the post content.

What you want to focus on is the: Primary Content Areas

Set the background picture for that and that will/should produce the same results as my profile.

Pierce

Back