NEW VEGETABLE SOUP

Madam Mimm

Has anyone tried it yet? My Counsellor told me about it this week & said apparently it's really rather yummy. Just as well, because I don't like most of the soups!

I think some people, not necessarily in my LLC's groups, have it on trial at the moment & say it's really nice. So I guess it must be in a few months?

No I've not heard about it either. Hmmm. Wish they'd stop trying to 'improve' existing stuff and just give us some new stuff! On the soup front I am so campaigning for tomato or beef :D

Yes i got too try it last week, its really tasty & thick creamy.I hope its not long before we can have it. My llc just had a few too try.

I wish they would do a tomato soup!

i tried 2 different vegetable soups as part of the trial, one mixed briliantly, no lumps with just a spoon, but had an after taste. The other one didn't mix as well, but tasted lovely- almost meaty!

The Soups the first week i found them fine but by the 2nd week everytime i thought of them they made me feel sick.but i am with you guys tomato sounda yummy!! :) lol

I quit like the savoury drinks,so maybe a tomato flavour in that would be nice :)

kind regards

Apparently, according to my LLC, they keep trying to make tomato soup, but it's really difficult to make a suitable one which doesn't taste or smell like sick! (sorry - too much information?)

Back