NEW VEGETABLE SOUP

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Madam Mimm, 12 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Madam Mimm

Madam Mimm Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Has anyone tried it yet? My Counsellor told me about it this week & said apparently it's really rather yummy. Just as well, because I don't like most of the soups!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Had my group last night and counsellor didn't mention a thing. Any idea when it is due to be released?

4. Madam Mimm

Madam Mimm Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    I think some people, not necessarily in my LLC's groups, have it on trial at the moment & say it's really nice. So I guess it must be in a few months?

5. Tiger Girl

Tiger Girl Full Member

No I've not heard about it either. Hmmm. Wish they'd stop trying to 'improve' existing stuff and just give us some new stuff! On the soup front I am so campaigning for tomato or beef :D

6. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Yes i got too try it last week, its really tasty & thick creamy.I hope its not long before we can have it. My llc just had a few too try.

7. NetNet

NetNet Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I wish they would do a tomato soup!

8. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    i tried 2 different vegetable soups as part of the trial, one mixed briliantly, no lumps with just a spoon, but had an after taste. The other one didn't mix as well, but tasted lovely- almost meaty!

9. Conn76

Conn76 Full Member

We've only just got the new bars so I am not holding my breath for new soups. Although a soup that doesn't taste of milk would be great!

10. I_Will_Be_Slim

I_Will_Be_Slim Member

The Soups the first week i found them fine but by the 2nd week everytime i thought of them they made me feel sick.but i am with you guys tomato sounda yummy!! :) lol

I quit like the savoury drinks,so maybe a tomato flavour in that would be nice :)

kind regards

11. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

Apparently, according to my LLC, they keep trying to make tomato soup, but it's really difficult to make a suitable one which doesn't taste or smell like sick! (sorry - too much information?)

12. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    I love the mushroom soup, always have and it has been a bit of a saviour for me but the veg soup kinda comes and goes for me. Some days I am craving it and love it and other days I just couldn't face it at all. Not sure why.

13. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    cd do a lovely veg soup. and i quite like the spicy tomato.......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.