New wagon driver

Lol oh dear we may all die my driving - not the best! I think for safety reason everyone need to be glued and strapped in with some very fetching blue safety helmets haha! X

Would this be a time we'd all get tangoed without eating anything naughty?

Go Kirsty :) you're in charge. Ready to kick ass?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh... did nobody like my driving then? :(

Yes we did appreciate your driving :)
I just told Kirsty she had to get her head right and maybe she should drive the wagon rather than just ride on it :)
You could take turns- codrivers

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We are all drivers! But we all need to have a shower break (else we will all have a bad odour problem haha) and plus we all need to sleep!!

I'm focused motivated and jumping up and down with energy and excitement! Whoop whoop!

Let's all sing songs!! *turn radio up! Xx

Oh I see. Well thats ok, I was illegal anyway, I forgot to put the L plates on.

hobnobsmummy said:
Oh I see. Well thats ok, I was illegal anyway, I forgot to put the L plates on.

And I couldn't sit beside you so you were insured cos I don't drive either. New driver every 2 weeks I reckon...... I'll lead the singing

"I got a feeling woohoo that tonight's gonna be a good night"

Well on a positive note I do have a full driving license baha! So we shouldn't be pulled over!

"that tonight's gonna be a good night!..." x

Can I schedule a pick up please? Been away for the weekend, staying with my best friend. I'm talking Ikea hot dog, Krispy Kreme donut, mexican platter out, tomato and mozzarella tart, refridgerator cake...

No I didn't take my pills and no I haven't weighted myself yet - eeeek!

Can I schedule a pick up please? Been away for the weekend, staying with my best friend. I'm talking Ikea hot dog, Krispy Kreme donut, mexican platter out, tomato and mozzarella tart, refridgerator cake...

No I didn't take my pills and no I haven't weighted myself yet - eeeek!

Yum yum yum. How has today gone?

Ummm I start back tomorrow - we had a 3 hour drive back today and Costas rocky road cupcake was looking at me! Definitely being good as only 4 weeks til Center Parcs!

Back