New Week / New Start

ladyvegas

Silver Member
Morning Ladies & Gents

As my post is called New Week / New Start I am doing just that. I have re-started my ticker and reset my goals. I just decided over the weekend that I needed a "new start" on the weight loss front and felt that the weight I have already lost was not helping me. Does this make sense? :kissass:I was getting a bit complacent in that I knew how to cheat the system and have something bold to eat....so you can imagine how I felt when I was up 4lbs over the weekend. :cry:So that hit a nerve and I've decided that I am on this now for the long haul and I am going to be serious about it "THIS TIME". Plus the exercise is going to start this morning too. :) And I am back on my 24pts daily - no more of this only using 18-20 of them. I know that some weeks I am going to struggle cause of the chemo and medication but I can do this - we all can.

You're right you can do it; andyes it might be hard; but with those extra points you are going to be having everyday you might find it easier to stick to than before... good luck hunni; and we're all here to support you xx

A gain always hits a nerve but it will come straight back off :D You will do it and you will feel fab :D

You can do this. Restarting and refreshing sounds like a great idea. Celebrate every lb you lose (including the 4 you have put on) remember losing them is the same is losing any other 4 lbs...it's still a fantastic achievement. Look forward to your holidays and keep coming on here and boosting my self-esteem by saying lovely things lol! Just kidding of course!
We are all here for each other, come on here for a rant or for inspiration or whatever you need. xoxo

good luck with it all,, a gain can do wonders eh, to give us a kick up the butt!!!

Hello :) good on you for a fresh start , I know how you feel with a gain, I'm in a black place with we ATM as I have stuck to it 100% for 24 weeks and gained twice.
I think thou it's just sticking to it refreshing it now and again and making it a plan .
Good luck Hun :) xxx

absolutely everyone Im with u on this one....when we reach a bit of a plateau or have a bit of a gain its the perfect opportunity to shake up the plan and vary things a bit....it may just be me being lazy (and working long hours) but i tend to stick to the same meals weekly and so i think i will have a browse of the recipes here and in the ww magazines and try some new things

good luck everyone for the 'new starts' :)

absolutely everyone Im with u on this one.... but i tend to stick to the same meals weekly and so i think i will have a browse of the recipes here and in the ww magazines and try some new things

good luck everyone for the 'new starts' :)

Yeah I bought the new magazine last week and have read half of it. I must take it out of the wardrobe and get some meal ideas. I've tended to stick to the same meals for the last few weeks - so defo a bit of variety is needed. :) I've eaten the same breakfasts, lunches & dinners for weeks now. Maybe that is where I was going wrong. Going to write out a meal plan for the rest of the week - hubby can eat the same as me. Not that he needs to lose weight but he does not know that I am on WW - he thinks that I should be eating more than I am. But then that is men for you....:p (only kidding).

Hey LadyVegas...

Read your post and it sounded very similar to mine!! think we're in a pretty similar mindset, as I've done all the things you have done interms of updating my ticker and starting a fresh!

Just wanted to say we can do this!!! Good luck!

x

xx

Back