New Week, New You

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Good luck to everyone starting Cambridge Diet today!!

Just hang in there these first few days and get a few early nights and generally don't dwell on the hunger.

Really drink the water this week as it makes a world of difference.

And hopefully by the weekend you will be feeling much much better and into ketosis and then the diet becomes good fun.

GO FOR IT!

Mike

yeah good luck and go have a look around the photo gallery at some of the amazing pictures people have posted of their losses, it reallyspurs you on,

I am starting CD again today. I've been here several times before, so I know what to expect.
I know these first few days are hard, but once in ketosis, things get much better. It really does take all my will power to get through the first few days. This time I will not fail.
I truely HATE myself at the moment :( , so I have to do this!

i've just kicked myself up the arse and am back on ss'ing 100% from today. i feel so much more in control since deciding that about ten minutes ago!!! i started today ss'ing so its all good!!

Gen xx

I am starting CD again today. I've been here several times before, so I know what to expect.
I know these first few days are hard, but once in ketosis, things get much better. It really does take all my will power to get through the first few days. This time I will not fail.
I truely HATE myself at the moment :( , so I have to do this!

Hey Suki

Please don't hate yourself. Think of all your good points and that you will succeed with doing CD this time.

Good luck to you for day one but we can and will do this.

Gen xx

Hey Hey Suki!! You do have good points I promise you, you just need to start seeing them.

I never thought I had any good points but I have accepted that I have one or two (but not three though ;-) )

M.

Good luck to all the new starts!!
It may well be a shakey start but after a few days your raring to go! :D

Back