New Week !!!

Debz1809

I ♥ SW!
Well after sulking last night at only loose half a pound in my first week, it's on to the start of a new week. I am going to post my food diary up on here each day to see if I am doing anything wrong. Would appreciate the help from anyone.
Thanks x

Yeh but i sometimes throw a green day in too if i fancy lots of cheese and bread cos your can have to A's and B's then :) how are you finding it?? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeh but i sometimes throw a green day in too if i fancy lots of cheese and bread cos your can have to A's and B's then :) how are you finding it?? X

I am finding it harder this time than before!! I think only loosing that half pound has scunnered me. I dunno what to hv for meals Eric. Struggling big time!! I want to stay on ee especially until I get tk grips with it. Xx

Tonight ihad an amazing meal!! Il post a pic below it was SW potatos (potatos chopped into squares with salt pepper an paprika on) and loadsa fry light, with a chicken breast with bacon cheese (healthy extra) bbq (syned) and salad. It was the nicest meal iv ever had on slimming world and will definately becoming a weekly favourite!!

I have spag bol, chilli, shepards pie, pasta bakes, home made quiche and chips, all those meals are free on EE aslong as u use extra lean mince and passata or tinned tomatos as your sauce base.

image-2985645708.jpg

Yummy dinner

That looks delish !! What cheese did u use? I have got chicken breast for tomorrow nights dinner. I am not a great veg lover and would prob only hv some beans or peas with dinner. I prob don't fill 1-3 of my plate with ss foods x

I use light cheddar you can have 40gs and when its grated you end up with loads, if you cant fill you plate 1/3 ss make sure you eat some fruit after your meal to speed it up, that could be where you went wrong with your 1/2 pound?? If your doing it all the time, a one off wouldnt hurt i dont think

Back