New - Where to get packs??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MaryCH, 25 June 2007 Social URL.

1. MaryCH

MaryCH Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    S & S
    Hi there

I hope someone can help me. I first learned of the CD on confetti.co.uk, and must admit, it sounds great! I have a MNI of 29 (gulp) and weight just over 12 stones (which is very depressing I have no clue how I put on so much… ). The only diet that has ever worked for me is the Atkins, so I think anything that induces ketosis is great stuff. The only problem is.. I have moved from the UK and now live in Europe, there are no counselors in the country I live (Switzerland), and the nearest ones are in France, and I don’t speak French. I am severly tempted to buy the packs from ebay, but slightly worried as to what the hell I am buying. Are there any counselors that would take me if they could not meet me, and send the packs? I really want to give a go, I even just started cutting out all carbs so the first 3 days on CD are not such a shock..

Thanks!

Mary

PS, The one thing that puzzles me.. why or why so much water??? I have an issue drinking 2 litres, but 4???!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    the more water you drink, the more weight u lose! u will be eliminating water retention and after a while u will get used to drinking so much more.

Im sure there will be CDCs happy to do distance counselling. best of luck :D

4. MaryCH

MaryCH Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    S & S
    Thanks!

If there are any counsellers reading this that don't mind providing long distance help, please let me know!

5. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(15.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Water is good for the following :-

Flushing keytones from your body

Helps you feel full

Takes your mind off food

Loads of other benefits, but these are the ones that help me.

6. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Hi Mary

I'm sorry to say that counsellor's cannot provide a long distance service, we have to meet our clients in person at least every four weeks and weigh and measure them, as well as fill in the Medical Record Form in person on the first meeting.

I don't what the answer is I'm afraid as I really wouldn't recommend buying packs off ebay either, you don't know what you're getting and any CDC caught selling packs has their licence removed by Cambridge.

Sorry I can't be of any more help

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.