New - Where to get packs??

MaryCH

Hi there

I hope someone can help me. I first learned of the CD on confetti.co.uk, and must admit, it sounds great! I have a MNI of 29 (gulp) and weight just over 12 stones (which is very depressing I have no clue how I put on so much… ). The only diet that has ever worked for me is the Atkins, so I think anything that induces ketosis is great stuff. The only problem is.. I have moved from the UK and now live in Europe, there are no counselors in the country I live (Switzerland), and the nearest ones are in France, and I don’t speak French. I am severly tempted to buy the packs from ebay, but slightly worried as to what the hell I am buying. Are there any counselors that would take me if they could not meet me, and send the packs? I really want to give a go, I even just started cutting out all carbs so the first 3 days on CD are not such a shock..

Thanks!

Mary

PS, The one thing that puzzles me.. why or why so much water??? I have an issue drinking 2 litres, but 4???!!!

the more water you drink, the more weight u lose! u will be eliminating water retention and after a while u will get used to drinking so much more.

Im sure there will be CDCs happy to do distance counselling. best of luck :D

Thanks!

If there are any counsellers reading this that don't mind providing long distance help, please let me know!

Water is good for the following :-

Flushing keytones from your body

Helps you feel full

Takes your mind off food

Loads of other benefits, but these are the ones that help me.

Hi Mary

I'm sorry to say that counsellor's cannot provide a long distance service, we have to meet our clients in person at least every four weeks and weigh and measure them, as well as fill in the Medical Record Form in person on the first meeting.

I don't what the answer is I'm afraid as I really wouldn't recommend buying packs off ebay either, you don't know what you're getting and any CDC caught selling packs has their licence removed by Cambridge.

Sorry I can't be of any more help

Back