*NEW* Wii fit challenge May

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
i hope no one minds but i have set this one up. hope i have done this correctly.

tara40 -8hrs- 0 so far

tara40 -8hrs- 0 so far
ditzeeblonde 12hrs - 0 so far

tara40 -8hrs- 0 so far
Katie_Victoria - 6hrs - 0 so far

tara40 -8hrs- 0 so far
Motherof2 - 8hrs - 0 so far

(I will try not to leave half of it to the last week this month!!)

tara40 -8hrs- 0 so far
nicolaann - 12 hours- 0 so far

same here i will spread it out over the month this time!:character00115:

tara40 -8hrs- 0 so far
ditzeeblonde 12hrs - 53 mins so far
Maynie - 8hrs - 0 hrs 0 mins so far
losingme - 10hrs - 0 hr 0 min so far

tara40 -8hrs- 0 so far
Maynie - 8hrs - 0 hrs 40 mins so far

40 minutes. Tried Just Dance for the first time, I am a) rubbish and b) exhausted! It really got me sweating. It's a shame there isn't a calorie calculator on it, but I'm sure it must be higher met than most of the Wii Fit games.

tara40 -8hrs- 0 so far
nicolaann - 12 hours- 52 mins so far

52 mins of easports active today and my legs are kiling from all the squats and jumpin! good start to the month for me!:D

Hmmm last week i was doing 1hour of jogging every day bar one on the wii fit free jogging part; whilst watching telly! lol, is this too much?? I was doing it in parts of sometimes 10, 20 and then 30 etc depending on how i was feeling on the day, only reason i ask is i want to join in, but don't know what time to put down depending on if i'm doing too much with the jogging! bit confused! thank you :) also would you class the wii fit free jogging as moderate or high intensity? as i'm unsure on this also :( thank you!

PS: for time being i'll put 8 hours! :)

tara40 -8hrs- 0 so far
Smirky - 8hrs - 0 hrs 0 mins so far

Hmmm last week i was doing 1hour of jogging every day bar one on the wii fit free jogging part; whilst watching telly! lol, is this too much?? I was doing it in parts of sometimes 10, 20 and then 30 etc depending on how i was feeling on the day, only reason i ask is i want to join in, but don't know what time to put down depending on if i'm doing too much with the jogging! bit confused! thank you :) also would you class the wii fit free jogging as moderate or high intensity? as i'm unsure on this also :( thank you!

Wow, I'm impressed with an hour on the jogging, I struggle with the 3 minutes on basic :8855:. I think an hour is fine, but do you think you'll stick to that all month? You can always set a higher target half way through the month if you think your initial one was way too low.

For me the jogging is high intensity, but I think it depends on how much it gets your heart rate up. You're doing an hour, so for you it might be moderate?

Wow, I'm impressed with an hour on the jogging, I struggle with the 3 minutes on basic :8855:

That's made me smile Maynie. I can so identify with that. I've been using the Wii Fit on an (almost) daily basis since I started in January. Back then if I did the 3 min jog I thought I was gonna have a coronary ;). Now I can regularly do an hour plus other exercises too and last week I did an hour and a half whilst watching the goggle box. It's amazing how your fitness builds up. I know some people knock the Wii Fit saying it's easy and boring, but I love it.
:)

tara40 -8hrs- 0 so far
ditzeeblonde 12hrs - 1hr 27 mins so far
Motherof2 - 8hrs - 40 mins so far
Emsie-4 hours 0 mins so far

tara40 -8hrs- 0 so far
Motherof2 - 8hrs - 40 mins so far
Maynie - 8hrs - 1 hrs 22 mins so far
Emsie-4 hours 0 mins so far

42 minutes of Just Dance. My arms are really aching!

That's made me smile Maynie. I can so identify with that. I've been using the Wii Fit on an (almost) daily basis since I started in January. Back then if I did the 3 min jog I thought I was gonna have a coronary ;). Now I can regularly do an hour plus other exercises too and last week I did an hour and a half whilst watching the goggle box. It's amazing how your fitness builds up. I know some people knock the Wii Fit saying it's easy and boring, but I love it.
:)

I can really feel that my fitness has improved over the last month. I now don't feel quite like calling an ambulance after the jogging :D. You've done really well over 4 months, I hope I can say the same thing in 3 months. I definitely don't find the Wii Fit easy or boring!

Ello ello, decided gonna give it another go. I had loads of energy to do it at the beginning at the month and lost it towards the end. So I am going to go for 10 hours and hope with my degree coming to an end I will be able to meet the target!

tara40 -8hrs- 0 so far
StacieG - 10hrs - 0 hrs 0 mins so far

Back