***New*** Wii Fit Challenge - October

Hii. I dont have wii fit at the minute but am considering getting it. Can anyone tell me how much they have lost this month compared to how many hours they did and if they think they really lost weight because of the game?

Beat my target, thats me done for this month! Start again on Monday for Novembers challenge.

Miss Mango: 12 hours - 9 hours 55 mintues done
Pigletville: 10 hours - 1 hr 45 mins done
WWPrincess: 12 hours - 0 done
Yumymumywanabe: 10 hours - 16hrs 5mins done
Maypole: 6 hours -3 Hour 27 mins done
Neonshock: 10 hours - 0 done
Happyhippo: xx hours - 30 mins done
c2b: 6 hours - 10 hrs 36 mins done
kazzymc: 10 hours - 1hr 30 mins done
ema6: 12 hours - 12hrs 09 mins done
Lozzica: 7 hours - 4 hours 40 minutes done
kas getting slimmer: 12 hours - 6 hours 41 minutes done
lou822: 10 hours - 45mins done
Dizzydelly: 6 hrs - 2hrs done
Judimac: 10hrs - 0 done
Clairex - 11hrs - 1hr 45 minutes done
Busybee9015: 6 hours - 6 hours 18 mins done
Twin mummy 4 hours 1hour 10min done
Flux: 9hrs - 2 hours done
Lynnt: 5 hours - 0 done
Dizzyblonde 5 hours - 0 done
curvywurvey 12 hours - 1 hour done
ZoeJayneStarr: 5 hours - 2 hours done

Failed miserably, forgot it was half term so never even blew the dust off the board. Must try harder for November...and remember where this thread is, been looking for it for days..:wave_cry:

Failed miserably, forgot it was half term so never even blew the dust off the board. Must try harder for November...and remember where this thread is, been looking for it for days..:wave_cry:

Well if you click on "User CP" (its the first one in the blue bars at the top of the page) it will show threads you have subscribed to, or simply made a post in (until you un-subscribe from them that is)

Once you have clicked on a thread (to view it) it will disappear from your list of subscribed threads until someone posts in it again (weather that be you, or someone else)

Quite handy....

Well done everyone you have put me to shame! just couldnt seem to get motivated but will start again in nov.
I dont think it helps with the wii being set up in my sons room as its like a black hole in there!!

Well done everyone you have put me to shame! just couldnt seem to get motivated but will start again in nov.
I dont think it helps with the wii being set up in my sons room as its like a black hole in there!!
The new November thread is up hunnie - have you seen it?

Just added my name and made my son tidy up ready for me going in tomorrow!
Hahaha - bet he loves that job :D Good to have you joining us in November hunnie :) X

Back