New with LOTS to lose!

Williamsmummy

Hiya :wavey:

I'm Debbie. I'm 25 and a (mostly) stay at home mum, I go out to work over the lunch hour at a local school, to a 2 year old boy. I just started attending a Rosemary Conley class with one of my good friends and in my first week lost 5lbs :D I'm loving the plan and the Zumba class that comes as part of our meeting. Currently feeling very motived. However, I do have LOTS to lose, well over 100lbs :eek: so I know it's going to be a long hard road but I'm feeling confident I can do it. Looking forward to getting to know some new people on here.

Debbie

Hi, Im sarah, im new to this forum too just started ww propoints on weds, :)
I have a lot to lose too and also determined at the moment but its not easy, i have 3 sons 8,5 and 2.
Good luck to all losing weight :)

xxxx

Hi and welcome..... Minimins will keep you motivated and everyone is friendly, plus if you are busy typing, your fingers won't be wandering towards the snacks.... It helps me !!!

I, too, am looking at losing over a 100 lbs, as 168 lbs may be a bit too heavy for me still, but it's the target number that sticks in my head !!!! I'm a yoyo dieter, so I know my journey is a long one too....

Lots of luck !

Diva x

Hi Ladies, Thanks for the warm welcome. Off to look around the forums some more :wavey:

Back