• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New Year Dullards - Sign in here

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
At home with fleecy blanket and a mug of tea, perfection!

xx

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
S: 14st13lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 1st5lb(9.09%)
Porgeous after your amazing transformation I'd be out showing it off. How much did you lose? How long did it take? And how long have you been skinny???

Bless ya, never was much of a party girl! and I only cry when the clock chimes which kinda puts a damper on things ;):D

Lost 5 and a half stone, took about 5 months or so and have been maintaining since March, fingers crossed I make my first anniversary!!!

How's it going hun?

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
S: 14st13lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 1st5lb(9.09%)
That's amazing and inspiring. I'm not much of a party girl either but it will be nice to know that I can dress up if I want to. I also end up getting emotional at midnight, NYE is so over rated. No doubt that you will reach your anniversary and beyond. I'm a little heavier now than your start weight so it is fab to see the transformation. I've set myself a target of 5 months so you prove to me that it can be done. How was your first 'slim' summer? I'm doing ok, each day I have a couple of moments where I think I can't carry on but before I know it, it's another day gone.

That's amazing and inspiring. I'm not much of a party girl either but it will be nice to know that I can dress up if I want to. I also end up getting emotional at midnight, NYE is so over rated. No doubt that you will reach your anniversary and beyond. I'm a little heavier now than your start weight so it is fab to see the transformation. I've set myself a target of 5 months so you prove to me that it can be done. How was your first 'slim' summer? I'm doing ok, each day I have a couple of moments where I think I can't carry on but before I know it, it's another day gone.
That's definately the way to do it hun, one day at a time and you soon tick them off and they turn into weeks. When you think about it it really is such a short amount of time to make such a big change to your life.

My first slim summer..... expensive!! It was wonderful to be able to wear all the girlie dresses I have always wanted to but never dreamed of - my dad said that I get more and more girlie every time he see's me - think I always was inside but was never able to express it. I will be asking you the same question in a few short months!!

xx

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
S: 20st13lb C: 13st10lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 26 Loss: 7st3lb(34.47%)
Me....I'm on the sofa in a very fetching outfit (crusty track suit bottoms/trailer park vest/fluffy ugg boot slippers!)....Mmmmm seeexxxxy!!!
:eek:

Me....I'm on the sofa in a very fetching outfit (crusty track suit bottoms/trailer park vest/fluffy ugg boot slippers!)....Mmmmm seeexxxxy!!!
:eek:
Careful you'll get me excited!!! Sexeh!!

S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
hey fellow party poopers ;) I am at home all on my ownsome cos hubby is working as security in a nightclub :rolleyes:

Wanna sleep but some silly/mad/annoying (you pick!) person is having an outdoor party and the noise is phenomenal......hello its like 0 degrees out there!

I too am wearing a fetching outfit.....hubby's 10 year old jumper with some rather ancient primark tracky bums topped off with leopard print slippers, stylish no? :8855:

forgot to mention i am slurping on Vimto...i am seriously addicted, something i am gonna miss for a few months! hehehe

You can keep the beer, but pass over the Vimto and Skips!!!

x

lol....just realised i am so purple i even drink purple liquid. lol :8855:

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
S: 20st13lb C: 13st10lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 26 Loss: 7st3lb(34.47%)
Pussycat Dolls.....

.....have got nothing on us.....YEAH MY LOVELIES....WHAT A BUNCH OF SEXY BEASTS WE ARE....!!!!;)
XXXX

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

and i wonder why my hubby is working - the allure of the leopard print slippers didn't work!

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

ooooh its the most addictive fizzy drink EVER! (in my opinion!:D) Its like Ribena but fizzy, but there is more taste to it than Ribena. Its yummylicious