New Year, New Beginning

DoubleT

I am back again after just looking at myself in my new years eve outfit, which I was trying on for tonight and now feel so depressed with myself . I have really let myself down, I don't usually give in as I am usually a fighter but for some reason months ago I did just that gave in with the diet!! :cry:

Well, that is it, I am starting again tomorrow, a new year and a new beginning. I am now engaged and although we have no exact date booked, I would love to just feel comfortable being able to try dresses on without thinking, well if I lose a bit more ! :)

I am sure u will soon be back into the swing of things ... I always think your head has got to be in the right place and definately think your potential upcoming wedding could encourage u x

Good luck xxxx

Good luck and all the best for 2011. :)

I felt the very same last new years eve, so I wish you all the best with your new start - you can do it, and we all wish you all the very best.

gilly x

a lady in our class set her wedding date about 6 months from whatever date it was then and picked out a nice expensive dress, then ordered it 2 or 3 sizes smaller than she was..

she went for a fitting about a month ago and had to have i taken in another size or 2 so she was well chuffed...

on one hand it's a good incentive, but on the other it's a lot of pressure to put on yourself..

Congratulations on your engagement! I know exactly how you are feeling cos that was me last year!

Yes you can do it, it is not always easy but this time you are not giving up. Good luck! x :)

Back